Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch this space, hearing an infectious case had been in Shepparton whilst infectious

No idea if true but I'm anxious

Bloody hope not

Nothing on the Victorian Government 'exposure sites' map yet. Hopefully it is incorrect. Personally I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward. Completely over these lockdowns. I think we've all just had enough. We can't keep living like this.

Anyone had the vaccine or know someone that has and whether they’ve a reaction ?

Had 2 doses of AZ Roar and no issues apart from a sore arm after the first jab. The way the reputation of AZ has been trashed is an absolute disgrace. A good vaccine that has underpinned the vaccination program in the UK. How in the hell did we get into this mess when 12 months ago we were the envy of the world…

The negative impacts on communities and sport are going to be long lasting and in some cases irreparable.

i know shitloads that have had 2 doses of both AZ and Pfizzer and other than the same sore arm you get with most vaccinations no side affects at all.
Haven't 8 people died from it? I know someone who got sick from it ( Not Hospitalised) but was crook.

Like everything involving this whole pandemic nothing is clear or consistent , alot of response / roll out appears to be political driven . Whose responsible for the roll out , who gets what in what state and even to the point now that I understand different regions have different criteria .
Personally I am not a fan of the vaccine , I’ve been concerned about the ever changing view on who should get what , duration between first and second dose and now that 6 monthly booster shots are going to be required . The inconsistent messaging is of major concern and best practice seems to change daily .
I also hate the push and force that is being used to roll it out including SPC’s plan of compulsory vaccination .
In saying that I’m thinking about rolling up the sleeve .
For me, it’s no longer a choice of what I believe in or what I think , it’s about doing what I can to free the youth from these ridiculous lock downs which are and threaten to continue to ruin the future life of our youth .
The mental imprint these lockdowns are leaving, IMO is going to linger for many generations .
I’m concerned that insecurity driven by the fear of being completely controlled will only fuel bullying to beyond levels we have ever seen .

Last edited:
So many I can't really remember them all ... Cortese, Tony Jones, John Jones, Currey, Harrison (the red head) ... quality players.
If interested tongue last week in the Shepp news there was a great article called true blue a tongala story put together by Rohan Aldous interesting to note that 4 legends that played in those great tonny sides have had sons follow their footsteps in Campbell- Nexhip Souter- and lovison all pretty handy footballers them selves especially Brad and Blake Campbell easy to get on to it just google Tru Blue a Tongala story

If interested tongue last week in the Shepp news there was a great article called true blue a tongala story put together by Rohan Aldous interesting to note that 4 legends that played in those great tonny sides have had sons follow their footsteps in Campbell- Nexhip Souter- and lovison all pretty handy footballers them selves especially Brad and Blake Campbell easy to get on to it just google Tru Blue a Tongala story
Tonny will have their fingers crossed like a few other Clubs across the state who are well placed to end Premiership Droughts that the Season returns.

Daryl and Andrew Reid also went alright swoopin pie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree roar I'm getting my first jab of the astra zuchiñi today, it's the only way of stopping lockdowns, I'm over it

Like everything involving this whole pandemic nothing is clear or consistent , alot of response / roll out appears to be political driven . Whose responsible for the roll out , who gets what in what state and even to the point now that I understand different regions have different criteria .
Personally I am not a fan of the vaccine , I’ve been concerned about the ever changing view on who should get what , duration between first and second dose and now that 6 monthly booster shots are going to be required . The inconsistent messaging is of major concern and best practice seems to change daily .
I also hate the push and force that is being used to roll it out including SPC’s plan of compulsory vaccination .
In saying that I’m thinking about rolling up the sleeve .
For me, it’s no longer a choice of what I believe in or what I think , it’s about doing what I can to free the youth from these ridiculous lock downs which are and threaten to continue to ruin the future life of our youth .
The mental imprint these lockdowns are leaving, IMO is going to linger for many generations .
I’m concerned that insecurity driven by the fear of being completely controlled will only fuel bullying to beyond levels we have ever seen .

i know shitloads that have had 2 doses of both AZ and Pfizzer and other than the same sore arm you get with most vaccinations no side affects at all.
Had the initial dose of AZ and no side effects apart from the feeling of a hangover the next day. Some suggestions the 10 Mercury Dry Ciders may have contributed ...

Should have the 2nd shot in three weeks.

Had the initial dose of AZ and no side effects apart from the feeling of a hangover the next day. Some suggestions the 10 Mercury Dry Ciders may have contributed ...

Has your 5G network coverage improved or does that only occur after the 2nd ?

Nothing on the Victorian Government 'exposure sites' map yet. Hopefully it is incorrect. Personally I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward. Completely over these lockdowns. I think we've all just had enough. We can't keep living like this.

exactly have to start realising soon that we will have to live with COVID otherwise even when we reach 70% vaccinations Dan will put us into lockdown 25

Having second shot AZ in 2 weeks had no side effects and didn’t even really feel jab said to missus it was like she didn’t even jab me

exactly have to start realising soon that we will have to live with COVID otherwise even when we reach 70% vaccinations Dan will put us into lockdown 25
It's crap! Even at the moment if his care for Victorians was balanced he wouldn't be shutting down businesses & denying kids the chance to go to School & play Sport this weekend in Rochester, Charlton, Swan Hill etc hours away from some waste testing in Wangaratta or cases in Melbourne. Andrews is obsessed with it and quite frankly like many others I'm not convinced he doesn't have other motives.

It's crap! Even at the moment if his care for Victorians was balanced he wouldn't be shutting down businesses & denying kids the chance to go to School & play Sport this weekend in Rochester, Charlton, Swan Hill etc hours away from some waste testing in Wangaratta or cases in Melbourne. Andrews is obsessed with it and quite frankly like many others I'm not convinced he doesn't have other motives.
Can we please keep the politics out of it? Does my head in and it will just end up in a sh#tstorm. Perhaps I just need a deep breath but this is a footy forum!

Can we please keep the politics out of it? Does my head in and it will just end up in a sh#tstorm. Perhaps I just need a deep breath but this is a footy forum!
Agree mate. It went to s**t last year. I was enjoying that conversation about Tongala in the 80's though ... what a side! Jones brothers, Campbell, Currey, Harrison, Cortese, Lovison and gun locals like Reid(s), Souter, Nexhip, Connelly et al. They won a couple if I recall ... and Shepp United won three in a row through the front end of the 80's (Maybe 79,80,81?) and Mooroopna were powerful in the mid-80's.

Mick Souter reminded me of Tank Mcphee. Not particularly tall but powerful overhead and a brilliant kick! As for Tony Jones ... don't even get me started. Has to be the best CHF to play GV in that 80's period.

Agree mate. It went to sh*t last year. I was enjoying that conversation about Tongala in the 80's though ... what a side! Jones brothers, Campbell, Currey, Harrison, Cortese, Lovison and gun locals like Reid(s), Souter, Nexhip, Connelly et al. They won a couple if I recall ... and Shepp United won three in a row through the front end of the 80's (Maybe 79,80,81?) and Mooroopna were powerful in the mid-80's.

Mick Souter reminded me of Tank Mcphee. Not particularly tall but powerful overhead and a brilliant kick! As for Tony Jones ... don't even get me started. Has to be the best CHF to play GV in that 80's period.
Mooroopna side of the grey helmeted Chris Smith , Garry Cooper , Billy Wong.
Did Wally Cashum( Spell ?? ) play in that same era ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back