Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's the best player to come out of the om from tac cup the g train? I think gippy, Ballarat, gv and Bendigo have had more stars drafted then om in that time.

60k roar, isn't that over the cap, gee that would be a great way to create unity and culture at the club, is he moving up there?
Sidebottom, Reid, Ziebell, Simpkin, Rockcliffe, Deledio , Fraser, Kozi, etc are fair names

Sidebottom, Reid, Ziebell, Simpkin, Rockcliffe, Deledio , Fraser, Kozi, etc are fair names
Interesting exercise.
Pioneers: Dusty, N. Brown, Selwoods, Tarrant, Wines, Stringer, Walker.

Rebels: Goodes, Petrie, Sewell, O'Bree, Frawley, Cameron, Crouch x2, McCluggage, Jolly

Power: Docherty, Heppell, Thomas, Pendlebury, Roughead, Goddard, Papley, Bob Murphy

Last edited:
Anthony Stevens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep . Came to Tatura when about 18-
19 I’m pretty sure and got picked up from there.
I Remember as a teenager watching him on a wet day against shepp at Deakin in what I believe was Gary coopers games record breaking day. That part could be wrong though haha

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep . Came to Tatura when about 18-
19 I’m pretty sure and got picked up from there.
I Remember as a teenager watching him on a wet day against shepp at Deakin in what I believe was Gary coopers games record breaking day. That part could be wrong though haha

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Made his AFL debut at 17. Was at Tat as a 16 year old originally from Powelltown I learnt from a quick read up. Did he come to Lalbert in the early 2000's Roota? after his AFL days?

It was U/18's mate but we have somehow diverged.Howl me down but the Bushies program and the O&M are better than our local products.
I agree ringo, I was purely asking from a tac cup under 18 level from om and gv side of things, I would think since the tac cup the gv has had more top pick misses then the om from the bushies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back