Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Off topic I know, but is anyone watching FOX footy's coverage of the VFL Giants v Footscray game? An interesting initiative by FOX and it would be awesome if the VFL kept playing Thursday night footy given the AFL have pulled up on fixturing these games.
What an awesome coverage! These games will continue until the next school holidays when the AFL will return to the times slot. All clubs will have at least one Thursday night game!

I’m going tatura to get over swans today for their first win of the year. Matt Ryan has moved back from Darwin and is a nice addition. Mitch Bell a huge out for swans considering Tat don’t have a ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S
Most of there reserves in seniors
What going on bears ?
Seymour too fast and too clean today with their hands and run. Euroa fair few to come in but Seymour are going to be hard to beat, especially at the den. Jet Trotter is a star for the pies and Will be for many years to come. Seymour’s back 6 elite.

S

Seymour too fast and too clean today with their hands and run. Euroa fair few to come in but Seymour are going to be hard to beat, especially at the den. Jet Trotter is a star for the pies and Will be for many years to come. Seymour’s back 6 elite.
Who would have thought 4 weeks ago Seymour would be undefeated with 3 quality scalps great stuff lions they are certainly the real deal

Agree %100 Ultra. Their only concern i could see today was the ruck for the lions. They got smashed out of the middle but Durham and Feery battled hard. Thankfully for Seymour Euroa's ruck dominance didn't relate to the scoreboard.
S

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who would have thought 4 weeks ago Seymour would be undefeated with 3 quality scalps great stuff lions they are certainly the real deal
Yes the Lions have certainly proven to be the form side in the competition at this point. Both Seymour and Euroa will have a big say at the pointy end of the season.

Didn't get to Moon Oval today but Echuca got home in what looked (by live scores) a tight finish! Echuca said 'Hello top three!'

Tigers are 0-4!' (Again!)

Last edited:
Yes the Lions have certainly proven to be the form side in the competition at this point. Both Seymour and Euroa will have a big say at the pointy end of the season.

Didn't get to Moon Oval today but Echuca got home in what looked (by live scores) a tight finish! Echuca said 'Hello top three!'

Tigers are 0-4!' (Again!)

Bad Kicking is Bad Footy

Rochy missed 3 dead sitters in the second quarter. Get them and Rochy would have been in control.

And I have to say. The new Swearing rule is Bullshit

Cheers mate, although that's not great its better than my first thoughts. On the surface, there seems to be a higher number of injuries this season. The year off hasn't helped.

Yeah Ringo had high numbers of our players sore. Spoke to physio Sean Slattery about this and he agreed. Among the physios they discussed same issue with injuries and sore footballers. They believe year off has not been good for maintaining condition.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would using bullshit get a free against you post?
Well done to Seymour, no Keough, no Cole, no worries so far

Rochy have to face an in form tat @ tat next week, not an easy task either, should stroobants move himself to half back to get back into form, where he can use his kicking to set Rochy up

Bad Kicking is Bad Footy

Rochy missed 3 dead sitters in the second quarter. Get them and Rochy would have been in control.

And I have to say. The new Swearing rule is Bullshit

Would using bullshit get a free against you post?
Well done to Seymour, no Keough, no Cole, no worries so far

Rochy have to face an in form tat @ tat next week, not an easy task either, should stroobants move himself to half back to get back into form, where he can use his kicking to set Rochy up

Yes. I would have given away one.

Echuca scored a goal in the third 1/4 and a player swore celebrating.

No one in the crowd would have heard it.

Free to Rochy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back