Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

A few losses, wheels falling off. Ky starting to show their true colours again!

Most have admired Kyabram over the past 4-5 years and most particularly about the way in which they have conducted themselves on and off-field . Particularly when there has been plenty go on else where including within some of their challengers .
Hopefully the last couple of weeks are merely a blimp on the radar which the club addresses .

So is it now called a ‘king hit’ if a bloke throws a punch and hits someone than gets hit back by that same bloke? Gee footy has changed a lot. Not sure of your source but mine was 20 metres from the incident. Nobody was Ko’d either.
The looseness of some rumours on here lately is laughable IMO.
A few losses, wheels falling off. Ky starting to show their true colours again!
No wheels falling off
2 recruits to land very soon
Chf from edfl
And ex bulldog player ??
Maybe Normo or ringo can give me names
I was told in rooms sat night but can't remember there nanes

No wheels falling off
2 recruits to land very soon
Chf from edfl
And ex bulldog player ??
Maybe Normo or ringo can give me names
I was told in rooms sat night but can't remember there nanes

You cant write off a champion team can you!! They know how to win and when to win!! Recruiting mid season... that's a huge bonus!

So is it now called a ‘king hit’ if a bloke throws a punch and hits someone than gets hit back by that same bloke? Gee footy has changed a lot. Not sure of your source but mine was 20 metres from the incident. Nobody was Ko’d either.
The looseness of some rumours on here lately is laughable IMO.

I was also concerned with a few posts on here relating to the Ky senior coach being accused of a behind the play incident in a reserves match Jon. I spoke to the coach on Saturday and he said he was named because he was the closest player “seen” but it wasn’t him involved as the investigation showed.
I didn’t ask anything else about who or what... just if he was involved as the posts here seemed to indicate that he had king hit someone which didn’t sound like his nature- hard yes, but not that behaviour.
Low and behold it wasn’t him at all!
Though there does appear to be someone capable of looking after themselves when provoked, again from reading the posts about the last two separate incidents in the reserves. But I could be wrong... wasn’t there again.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m hearing the same. The player now in question is known to be a “Wild”one on the field. And no I’m not Joshing you 😉

I was also concerned with a few posts on here relating to the Ky senior coach being accused of a behind the play incident in a reserves match Jon. I spoke to the coach on Saturday and he said he was named because he was the closest player “seen” but it wasn’t him involved as the investigation showed.
I didn’t ask anything else about who or what... just if he was involved as the posts here seemed to indicate that he had king hit someone which didn’t sound like his nature- hard yes, but not that behaviour.
Though there does appear to be someone capable of looking after themselves when provoked, again from reading the posts about the last two separate incidents in the reserves. But I could be wrong... wasn’t there again.

I’m hearing the same. The player now in question is known to be a “Wild”one on the field. And no I’m not Joshing you 😉

Disappointing that the football club has its name muddied by this. Difficult to stop a single players actions. Although in this instance there are some historical issues re the alleged allegations.

I haven’t read on here , nor heard else where for that matter , that the Ky senior coach had king hit anyone . I brought the story up last week and given your post would like to clarify .
I posted in the manner I did because I had heard 2 versions .
A number of players were involved in a bit of push and shove and the coach was slung .
The two versions differ from there on who confronted the person who did the slinging and subsequently choking

I haven’t read on here , nor heard else where for that matter , that the Ky senior coach had king hit anyone . I brought the story up last week and given your post would like to clarify .
I posted in the manner I did because I had heard 2 versions .
A number of players were involved in a bit of push and shove and the coach was slung .
The two versions differ from there on who confronted the person who did the slinging and subsequently choking

You are right Roar, as your post on page 115 states, but you asked a question that led to a lot of guess work and a few tempers stretched. Yes, I read and assumed wrongly between the lines as the posts got richer. I started asking questions as there were no answers. This is what people naturally do when they don’t know the facts. Sorry to everyone but I stand by my comments that is how I was interpreting all the posts! So a week later I went to the coach who you identified and asked if he was involved in the incident, and he told me there was a mistaken identity. I still don’t know what happened but now I know a name, thanks to a post today, I can relate controversial incidents to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roota and roar should start a country footy podcast
Apparently tension between onscreen/podcast colleagues is good for ratings ... The Sunday footy show attempt to manufacture it with Tony Jones .. I agree The Roar & Roota show has great potential for Country footy in some format.

Last edited:
Apparently tension between onscreen/podcast colleagues is good for ratings ... The Sunday footy show attempt to manufacture it wit Tony Jones .. I agree The Roar & Roota show has great potential for Country footy in some format.

except I’m banned from a couple of leagues so probably can’t talk about them on podcast 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently tension between onscreen/podcast colleagues is good for ratings ... The Sunday footy show attempt to manufacture it with Tony Jones .. I agree The Roar & Roota show has great potential for Country footy in some format.
I understand your taking the piss silver .
However the way Perry Meka behaved toward Keith Welman and Ian McDonald and the way Brodie Filo conducted himself at the O&M B&F has often been referred to here and condemned.
Neither received long terms bans .

Last edited:
Yet we have Wayne Carey on specials comments on channel 7, I'm sure you'd be keen to do a podcast with the duck, roar

However the way Perry Meka behaved toward Keith Welman and Ian McDonald and the way Brodie Filo conducted himself at the O&M B&F has often been referred to here and condemned.
Neither received yearly bans , would you do a podcast with them ?

Btw the guys below would be great guests on yours and rootas podcast

Neither received yearly bans , would you do a podcast with them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back