Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Some discussion that the fixture can't be changed because clubs have functions locked in. If that's the case then the 'tail is well and truly wagging the dog'. It's about the football not the functions. Hopefully common sense will prevail.

A good win by Rochy today looking at scores on the website Johnno. We're you there?
Rochy did what they needed to do, wasn’t a pretty game, was really windy! Shep had a crack though!
Marrone the standout along with Harper and d.Williams. Stroobants got on the end of a few and had a good day!
hopefully regain L.Harper, Hamilton and Miller over the next few weeks for the mooroopna game

Rochy did what they needed to do, wasn’t a pretty game, was really windy! Shep had a crack though!
Marrone the standout along with Harper and d.Williams. Stroobants got on the end of a few and had a good day!
hopefully regain L.Harper, Hamilton and Miller over the next few weeks for the mooroopna game

Miller kicked 3.5 in the seconds.
I would have thought he will be straight back up

Swoop
Ky don't play euroa in h&a
Maybe in finals ?
If ky beat echuca in 2 weeks
Will they be new favourites?
Big chance Ky will play Euroa come finals As far as Ky being favourites if they beat echuca I wouldn’t of thought so there’s a side running around called Seymour that are not doing a lot wrong 🤪🤪

Have a feeling that Kyabram are going to have a serious tilt at the flag. Snuck under the re
Big chance Ky will play Euroa come finals As far as Ky being favourites if they beat echuca I wouldn’t of thought so there’s a side running around called Seymour that are not doing a lot wrong 🤪🤪
Seymour not getting the credit they deserve. If they get Winter-Irving backend a couple of Werribee boys they deserve to be number one seed. What is the Rance situation?

Have a feeling that Kyabram are going to have a serious tilt at the flag. Snuck under the re

Seymour not getting the credit they deserve. If they get Winter-Irving backend a couple of Werribee boys they deserve to be number one seed. What is the Rance situation?

Well said Ringo. They are travelling well and above all expectations at the den.

In saying that, its very hard to maintain top level footy all year so poor game here or there would be due in the next couple of weeks I would imagine. But as you said a massive credit for their work so far and you can't discredit that while the sit pretty on top! Injury returns and VFL availability will tell the tale for Seymour IMO while they are undefeated at the moment I think come finals they'll need all hands on deck and their best side available to take on the experience heads of Ky or Echuca. Also see Euroa A grade players being a big big threat in September once the weather gets warmer and skill stands out (Hayes, Giobbi, Hellier & Davies).

Time will tell, time will tell!

Rance playing this weekend is the word mate.

Wow! Big in if that's the case for the lions!

Any Mansfield supporters on big footy? Whats the word out of Mansfield / how do we see them progressing under a new head coach?... always laying quite low over that side of the alpine!
2 very big ins this week for Echuca, judging by best players in their reserves!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! Big in if that's the case for the lions!

Any Mansfield supporters on big footy? Whats the word out of Mansfield / how do we see them progressing under a new head coach?... always laying quite low over that side of the alpine!
I noticed Mansfield have added Nightcliff Tigers player Kyle Emery to the mix and he kicked 3 goals on Saturday first up. They've been pretty good Mansfield but scoring has been a battle for them so he will help in that regard.

Need those two up and firing. They will be hard to beat with a fit Valentine and Bryne.
Yes big ins for the Murray Bombers. Exciting and open season mate as its anyone's flag to win at this point. Seymour, Euroa, Kyabram and Echuca are certainly locks ... The other two spots will be interesting but hopefully sanity will prevail and everyone will play one another once.

That said, if Rochy have to play the aforementioned four sides twice and miss any of Swans, Mansfield and Benalla then they need to win at least two. If they do they deserve a spot in the six. Rochy should have Miller back next week after a run in the twos post hamstring. Lachie Harper and Wil Hamilton hopefully not far away. Chris Jansen would be the icing on the cake!

Yes big ins for the Murray Bombers. Exciting and open season mate as its anyone's flag to win at this point. Seymour, Euroa, Kyabram and Echuca are certainly locks ... The other two spots will be interesting but hopefully sanity will prevail and everyone will play one another once.

That said, if Rochy have to play the aforementioned four sides twice and miss any of Swans, Mansfield and Benalla then they need to win at least two. If they do they deserve a spot in the six. Rochy should have Miller back next week after a run in the twos post hamstring. Lachie Harper and Wil Hamilton hopefully not far away. Chris Jansen would be the icing on the cake!
With the Season trimmed to 16 Games would 9 Wins be the magic number of Wins to make the 6?

With the Season trimmed to 16 Games would 9 Wins be the magic number of Wins to make the 6?
Some have suggested the draw was to change , with yesterday’s meeting of clubs I assume it would have been discussed there and changed if it was to be changed .
Doesn’t appear to have been anything released only that the meeting was on ?

Some have suggested the draw was to change , with yesterday’s meeting of clubs I assume it would have been discussed there and changed if it was to be changed .
Doesn’t appear to have been anything released only that the meeting was on ?
Heard that changes were pretty much certain but haven't seen any announcements either.

I suspect 8 wins might slide a side into 6th spot under the current auspices as 9 wins got Tatura into 6th in 2019. Rochy in 4th only had 10 wins. Seymour at 5th had 9 wins and a draw. I reckon it's even tighter this year with United, Mooroopna, Rochy, Mansfield, Benalla and possibly even Tatura all competing for the last two spots.

Catching up on the discussion and was fascinated with the legal and medical banter being thrown around. Having just checked with the AFL Qld Mackay Magpies playing doctor, I was confronted with many big words and variables regarding a "flat line" situation that the best term might be "cardiac event". Just a suggestion to help with perspective. As for defamation actions, it's an expensive exercise that would send most clubs broke at the mediation level.

Catching up on the discussion and was fascinated with the legal and medical banter being thrown around. Having just checked with the AFL Qld Mackay Magpies playing doctor, I was confronted with many big words and variables regarding a "flat line" situation that the best term might be "cardiac event". Just a suggestion to help with perspective. As for defamation actions, it's an expensive exercise that would send most clubs broke at the mediation level.
Would Ian Findlay be available woody 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back