Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Bush Fly

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just the last 3 weeks has cost the AFL 50 mill, since the league was taken over by the AFL it has being running at a deficit. To suggest leagues can financially deal with a couple of weeks of no crowds is up for debate, the afls not a money pit anymore. Wait 3 weeks, play a final 8 with crowds is my take
What figures can you provide us on the League's finances? Surprised you would know.

Trent the flight Steward

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 30, 2006
Cessnock
AFL Club
Geelong
It's a public document fly, what do you take me for lol
2016 -$ 41,175 loss
2017- $62,497 loss
2018 - $4,101 profit
2019 - 13,154 loss
2020- 28,000 loss

You don't have to Robinson Crusoe to work out another loss this year fly. The leagues flying financially fly

What figures can you provide us on the League's finances? Surprised you would know.

Bush Fly

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's a public document fly, what do you take me for lol
2016 -$ 41,175 loss
2017- $62,497 loss
2018 - $4,101 profit
2019 - 13,154 loss
2020- 28,000 loss

You don't have to Robinson Crusoe to work out another loss this year fly. The leagues flying financially fly
If those are the figures questions need to be asked. I know a District Competition in the area the last time I heard had 70 plus K in the Bank. In relation to my original point Clubs should be in a financial position to navigate 1 Home game each without crowds. Memberships Sponsorship & other fundrisers have been completed.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
If those are the figures questions need to be asked. I know a District Competition in the area the last time I heard had 70 plus K in the Bank. In relation to my original point Clubs should be in a financial position to navigate 1 Home game each without crowds. Memberships Sponsorship & other fundrisers have been completed.
6 home games per GVL round @$10k minimum per home game at a very generous guess .
Still got player payments trainers / tape / umpires .

Bush Fly

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
6 home games per GVL round @$10k minimum per home game at a very generous guess .
A
1 game a Club would be responsible for. Umpires are covered in League fees I would of thought. Anyway what will be is what will be if there is no local Footy I will find something to follow. AFL Olympics Cricket Racing 2 Flys up a wall there will be something.

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
A

1 game a Club would be responsible for. Umpires are covered in League fees I would of thought. Anyway what will be is what will be if there is no local Footy I will find something to follow. AFL Olympics Cricket Racing 2 Flys up a wall there will be something.
The Olympics might keep us occupied 'Fly! And one thing we can count on as a constant is the gallops! The government earn to much from gambling to shut it down. Can't have a punt until the pubs are open to allow me access to the TAB as I refuse to be involved with online betting.

Old school ... yes! I want some TAB tickets in my hand.

Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
The Olympics might keep us occupied 'Fly! And one thing we can count on as a constant is the gallops! The government earn to much from gambling to shut it down. Can't have a punt until the pubs are open to allow me access to the TAB as I refuse to be involved with online betting.

Come on Silver. No one got a ticket from the local SP!

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
End lockdown now! Last Saturday night, with the pizza oven lit and the fire drum ablaze, the boss hoisted herself up on to a tree branch and proceeded to churn out Cher's "Turn Back Time"!* I can't cope anymore!
This week she might switch to Shania Twain’s ‘your still the one ‘

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood

Surely we aren't talking Deer ParK on the GV site ;)

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very cryptic roar, I'm not sure what your insinuating, with the footy op boss of the region, I hope it's not derogatory, he's pretty handy with his hands
I think this actually in support of Jamie. I believe that someone has been doing everything in their power to discredit and make Jamie's life very difficult. The culprit has been white anting him for sometime. These types of people are parasites, driven by personal insecurities and more often than not have only achieved a minuscule amount of the person they are nailing.Jamie is a great asset to the region; the perpetrator not so.

akka dakka

Senior List
Feb 20, 2006
Indooroopilly
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think this actually in support of Jamie. I believe that someone has been doing everything in there power to discredit and make Jamie's life very difficult. The culprit has been white anting him for sometime. These types of people are parasites, driven by personal insecurities and more often than not have only achieved a minuscule amount of the person they are nailing.Jamie is a great asset to the region; the perpetrator not so.
Feel free to name and shame the perpetrator.
Could not agree more with your endorsement of Jamie. 👍

Back