Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Any news on Mansfield?
Are they going to be alright again?
Will go ok again. Minimal losses and a couple of recruits that will be confirmed once clearances open. Wont be in the top couple but will again be mid table and very competitive.

Have also been able to tap into people working at Mount Buller in recent years which has been very good for the club. This will continue in 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach gone, Dale brothers gone, ruckman gone.
Trust me Blues the losses aren’t too bad. The club is in a good place and will do well again in 2024. Won’t be premiership contenders but very competitive again as they have been in recent years.

Trust me Blues the losses aren’t too bad. The club is in a good place and will do well again in 2024. Won’t be premiership contenders but very competitive again as they have been in recent years.
Everyone playing for 2nd next year. Echuca are a 10 goal better team than the rest at the moment. Their closest contenders have lost more ground on them.

They have signed former port Adelaide player Aiden Johnson
I believe 3-4 others as well as a few home grown players maybe coming back from Qld.
Where did Johnson play this year? Certainly wasn’t in football shape when he was at Echuca.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back