Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The big dog in the yard went WHACK today up at Echuca it appears

Made the trek to Echuca today to watch that game. Echuca looked clearly the more pronounced side throughout the duration. Not sure about some of their tactics to draw free kicks and 50m penalties. At times unsportsmanlike to suck umpires in. I guess paying the decisions is the umpires choice but would rather not watch that.

Be sensational to see Victoria Park get a revamp. Really out of date and noticeable after not being there for 4-5 yrs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Made the trek to Echuca today to watch that game. Echuca looked clearly the more pronounced side throughout the duration. Not sure about some of their tactics to draw free kicks and 50m penalties. At times unsportsmanlike to suck umpires in. I guess paying the decisions is the umpires choice but would rather not watch that.

Be sensational to see Victoria Park get a revamp. Really out of date and noticeable after not being there for 4-5 yrs

Did both walkers play Thermos?

Vic Park still looks the same as when I played finals games there in 96

Good news is that Vic Park is getting a 13.5 million dollar face lift beginning in Oct. other scary thing is that the following players didn’t play for Echuca today and are all premiership players. Matt Lias, Bailey Grey, Mitch Wales (capt) , Cam Valentine (baby), Corbin Anderson (suspended) AJ Mills, Angus Byrne and Cooper Willoughby (Inj)…Sam Willoughby, and Sam Reid went off after 10 minutes…incredible really.

Good news is that Vic Park is getting a 13.5 million dollar face lift beginning in Oct. other scary thing is that the following players didn’t play for Echuca today and are all premiership players. Matt Lias, Bailey Grey, Mitch Wales (capt) , Cam Valentine (baby), Corbin Anderson (suspended) AJ Mills, Angus Byrne and Cooper Willoughby (Inj)…Sam Willoughby, and Sam Reid went off after 10 minutes…incredible really.
We have established Tatura have more injuries than Echuca Yepyep! 😃 😀

Good news is that Vic Park is getting a 13.5 million dollar face lift beginning in Oct. other scary thing is that the following players didn’t play for Echuca today and are all premiership players. Matt Lias, Bailey Grey, Mitch Wales (capt) , Cam Valentine (baby), Corbin Anderson (suspended) AJ Mills, Angus Byrne and Cooper Willoughby (Inj)…Sam Willoughby, and Sam Reid went off after 10 minutes…incredible reall
Will Willoughby and mills over quality for VFL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sound overly pleased with yourself Yepyep. Remember you are not in the GF yet!

You sound overly pleased with yourself Yepyep. Remember you are not in the GF yet!
They’ve beaten the 2nd placed side by near enough to 12 goals and seemingly with over a handful of their best 21 players unavailable .
Rochy might have beat ‘em but some times you only get one crack at catching the lion( king of the jungle ) napping.

They’ve beaten the 2nd placed side by near enough to 12 goals and seemingly with over a handful of their best 21 players unavailable .
Rochy might have beat ‘em but some times you only get one crack at catching the lion( king of the jungle ) napping.
Did any one go to the cats v maggies game, from all reports going into the game the cats were missing a few with big DJ out suspended, so I was surprised to see they won

Gives shepp a good wake up call and gives them something to aspire too. If I'm the shepp coach it shows the guys what level they need to get too, you don't win grand finals in June. I think bears will keep improving, if they get with 4 or 5 goals next encounter then they know their closing the gap. Last time bears won it, ky were the best team all year too, bears peaked at the right time.

Did any one go to the cats v maggies game, from all reports going into the game the cats were missing a few with big DJ out suspended, so I was surprised to see they won
I went down to Mooroopna to have a look. Early on Euroa looked to be the better side. Mooroopna were undermanned and lost two more by the 5 min mark of the second quarter, including Drummond to a nasty shoulder injury. But in the second quarter they torched the pies with run and ball movement to kick 7 goals. The second half the pies came back and looked at one stage like they might overrun a tiring cats side. But the home side found enough to kick goals at important stages to chalk up a very good win. They’re down to the bare bones at the moment and to beat a side that’s had it over them for a few years, especially when they had one of their strongest sides in for the year is massive in the context of the season.
Doesn’t get any easier of the cats though. They’ve got Shepp on the rebound next week and they’ll be smarting from their touch up. Should get Johnston back but Drummond out will certainly hurt the cats chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back