Goulburn Valley FL - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Official GVFL Thread (part 2)

big spending riverina league club narandera apparently sniffing around the GVFL...scoullar going to leeton-whitton has narandera opening their famous chequebook and from what i hear their targets are some of the VCFL "Australia" team's top performers

big spending riverina league club narandera apparently sniffing around the GVFL...scoullar going to leeton-whitton has narandera opening their famous chequebook and from what i hear their targets are some of the VCFL "Australia" team's top performers

Nath Bovalino will be playing out at the cats next year after signing him yesterday!

Yeah, he olny just got back about a week ago. He has 4 weeks suspension hanging over his head though from his last game up there.

i heard he was heading back out to shepp east as he played there before he headed up north, but it doesnt surprise me if he is at the cats

Fair hike up to narandera !! Word has it that anyone who they recruit is welcome to stay with Narandera's favourite red neck yokel (even your mullet cant hide that big fella), big bad Head67... Possum stew is an excellent pre-game meal apparently...

Yeah, he olny just got back about a week ago. He has 4 weeks suspension hanging over his head though from his last game up there.

i heard he was heading back out to shepp east as he played there before he headed up north, but it doesnt surprise me if he is at the cats

Good too see he's having another crack at the level he should be playing at. Will watch with interest to see how he goes

Re: Official GVFL Thread (part 3)

Seems to be heaps of players on the move suggesting loyalty is almost a quality of yesterday! The annoying thing is that a lot of players seem to talk to three or 4 clubs and play them off against each other. Is there a club that can challenge the top 2 or 3 sides?:cool:

ordinary on both counts

seen the guy play, and was impressed before he went away for work that is, and he played a tagging role on one of the better gv players going around in col durie from echuca, actually smashed him all over the ground, and racked in a few posessions while in the process done his job super effort and his side come off victors. also heard a rumour he may be leaving the cats to head to the hawks in murray league any one else heard this???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats your source on Narrandera sniffing around the GV tpain? If so who are the targets?

And famous cheque book thats news to me, it wouldnt be as famous as shep swans though.

Any news on the plans of seymour stars saad saad and paul scanlon? Rumours are they may be moving on from the den in 09.

Any news on the plans of seymour stars saad saad and paul scanlon? Rumours are they may be moving on from the den in 09.

Last news was they're both training with Bendigo Bombers I think. Not sure if it's just a trial, or an indication of them leaving.

Fair hike up to narandera !! Word has it that anyone who they recruit is welcome to stay with Narandera's favourite red neck yokel (even your mullet cant hide that big fella), big bad Head67... Possum stew is an excellent pre-game meal apparently...
We dont do da possum no more jim.. We been into goanna for a while now. Any body planning on comming up, bring own floor boards...... We only just got through last winter.:thumbsu:
And Jim i not local yet only bin 'ere 18 years.:(

On top of losing Marshall, Ruane and Lamaro over the last few weeks, they now have lost Clarke, Clayton, Grainger and Jansz who have decided to head back to Melbourne to play.

Had heard Lamaro to Craigieburn, Marshall to a Ballarat FL club, is Ruane back to Diggers? What about the other lads?

Bloody hell. I thought it might have been a big signing. I guess they still have a bit of time to pick up some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back