Goulburn Valley FL - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
s**t thats a huge couple of signings for mansfield and also great to see such high profile players playing in the gv. sure crawford will be an absolute star!!

Didn't get a chance to get on here this morning but Crawf was never going to play for Mansfield as it was his son's 3rd birthday today. A source very close to me spoke to him last night and he said "if you ever hear rumours of me playing country footy, it won't be true." So I'm not sure what that says for the new registration and Mansfield's coach's comments in yesterday's Shepp News. And I see neither of the Holland boys played either.

No Newman though i dont think Bundy, but yes the lions could cause a bit of havoc come September

Wouldn't read too much into this result. Ky had up to 11 senior players unavailable, including both Newmans and Beattie. Withere played with gastro as well. Still a handy win for Seymour though. Top 6 nearly looks set with Shepps loss. Just a matter of who finishes where in the 6.

Didn't get a chance to get on here this morning but Crawf was never going to play for Mansfield as it was his son's 3rd birthday today. A source very close to me spoke to him last night and he said "if you ever hear rumours of me playing country footy, it won't be true." So I'm not sure what that says for the new registration and Mansfield's coach's comments in yesterday's Shepp News. And I see neither of the Holland boys played either.

Ben Holland has been playing with Bonbeach MPNFL since Rnd 3 this year saw him play 2 weeks ago looked fit hasn't set the world on fire more a solid contributor.
Also the named VCFL team has Cosgriff playing for Wang isnt he at Tatura or have i got the wrong Cosgriff.

Ben Holland has been playing with Bonbeach MPNFL since Rnd 3 this year saw him play 2 weeks ago looked fit hasn't set the world on fire more a solid contributor.
Also the named VCFL team has Cosgriff playing for Wang isnt he at Tatura or have i got the wrong Cosgriff.

Can confirm that Crawford and Holland will be lining up for Mansfield on July 25th v Echuca. They will play in the reserves and then hold a clinic at 1/2 time of the senior game. The story will be on "Off the bench" either this Thursday or next Thursday.

Can confirm that Crawford and Holland will be lining up for Mansfield on July 25th v Echuca. They will play in the reserves and then hold a clinic at 1/2 time of the senior game. The story will be on "Off the bench" either this Thursday or next Thursday.

Ringo perhaps this news will see some famous Echuca names back in action in the twos, names like Schuyler, McHugh immediatley come to mind...;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

am i missing something? are they not singned to play seniors for the rest of the yr? or was it just a one off appearance thing? y would they play reserves?

Geez Finley would be pi$$ed off that crawf didn't pull on the boots at the reunion weekend, or maybe Mansfield are better purseuaders!

Probably fair considering his record and the type of incident.

Rochy could be without a few this week; Givney, Collins, Dean Moon, and I think there was someone else.

Probably fair considering his record and the type of incident.

Rochy could be without a few this week; Givney, Collins, Dean Moon, and I think there was someone else.

A few big premiership names out there, namely capt moon, although there are some other premeirship players pushing for selction in the 2's in perry and bubb that will come in, and would presume they should be able to cover for givney with anderson etc. I dont think the outs will b enough to worry though against ech this week, however these games like all b/w fierce rivals sometimes turn out a bit different then expected. Should b intereting game

Once again some good games- the mansfield V Seymour the pick of them.

Kyabram V Euroa- 80 points
Benalla V Tatura- 102 points
Shepp United V Mooroopna-21 points
Swans v Shepparton-31 points
Echuca v Rochester-13 points
Mansfield v Seymour-34 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back