Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

See benalla went down by 10 goals or so to the lions on the w/e. Is it fair to say that the saints only have a few shining lights this year, with the rest being shithouse??

how does everyone think the swans boys will go against mooroopna this sunday?

played 3rds at centre half back and on the ball... seniors are too strong but are lookin for 3rds players i believe to get games through out the season but not for a bit into season
Will be hard for any thirds player at swans to play seniors this year espicially when the senior squad is at full strenght. Dash might be the exception when he is available. Afraid there will not be a lot of opportunities for the boys this year unless there is a bad run of injuries.

how does everyone think the swans boys will go against mooroopna this sunday?
Tough game, swans are in good form (1 win) and Mooroopna have a good squad. I'm tipping the cats by 5 goals but that doesn't mean much as I got most of the AFL tips wrong on the weekend. If the cats play up to their potential they should win. But they need to shut down Betson, Preece, Grant and Finnen. Close them down and they win.

The GVFL is trying to become the AFL with all these Sunday games and Saturday night games. What happen to just playing on Saturday morning/Arvo?

played 3rds at centre half back and on the ball... seniors are too strong but are lookin for 3rds players i believe to get games through out the season but not for a bit into season

If the Swans were a descent Club they'd blood the youngster, instead of sticking with the old blokes. Thats the difference between Shepparton Clubs and Echuca and Rochy. Thats why they don't win flags and have sustained success.

They rely on coin rather than producing quality senior footballers who will be loyal to the Club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Swans were a descent Club they'd blood the youngster, instead of sticking with the old blokes. Thats the difference between Shepparton Clubs and Echuca and Rochy. Thats why they don't win flags and have sustained success.

They rely on coin rather than producing quality senior footballers who will be loyal to the Club

swans were unlucky last year in the seniors, did make the grand final and finished third on the ladder.
they had no real development in there thirds last year, but have a heap of bottom age kids this year. no doubt that some thirds will be blooded into the senior league.

Did anyone see the Ky / Echuca match?
Interested to hear views re Echuca and who played well for Ky?

well then i would say kyabram are going to be the team to beat this year.

yeh, seems like it. Ky will be pretty strong this year.
united started slowly and it cost them in the end.
4 goals to one in the first quarter, plus they were a bit inaccurate.

well then i would say kyabram are going to be the team to beat this year.

dont get to excited. doubt Mansfield will be a force in thirds so not a hard win and Echuca was not at full strength. Ky will be good but its still early days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back