Goulburn Valley FL U/18s

Remove this Banner Ad

xavier stevenson is an absolute gun bears are lucky to have him.

And wheres tom thorsen playing ? i havent seen him play but have heard hes a superstar !

Stevo is useless, theres also jake reeves liam ogden patrick wearden jayden young (who is very impressive) ben bingham and liam sabry

apparently hugh evans from echuca has had a big preason and will be very dangerous up forward. And i dont think bushies have said that to him sorry mate

Tat thirds lookin in a big of trouble this year. 100point belting from wangaratta. They are missin a couple playin seniors though and another few have gone to other clubs who would of been great players

Tat thirds lookin in a big of trouble this year. 100point belting from wangaratta. They are missin a couple playin seniors though and another few have gone to other clubs who would of been great players

could be a long year for the tat boys then as wangaratta finished 4th bottom in the O & M last year. rochy have a praccy match against golden square this weekend, should be a good test as square went through undefeated last year and won the granny by 111 points. stanhope night series starts next monday night the draw is

Monday 22nd March

8pm Shep vs Mooroopna

Thursday 25th March

8pm Rochy vs Shep

Sunday 28th March

6pm Mooroopna vs Rochy

Grand Final on Tuesday 30th March

I can't see anybody beating the Shepp Bears this year. Quality around the park and have a list of about 30 odd. Incredible depth. Only challenger to them will be Seymour in my opinion but don't know much about Mansfield. Easy $1000 coming our way when we win the night series.

who have they picked up from last year that would back up this statement ?. easy $1000 ? think you might be underestimating the other teams in the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't see anybody beating the Shepp Bears this year. Quality around the park and have a list of about 30 odd. Incredible depth. Only challenger to them will be Seymour in my opinion but don't know much about Mansfield. Easy $1000 coming our way when we win the night series.
They would want to be good after the talk up u just gave them buddy..

rochy smashed golden square in a praccy match yesterday by 89 points. square only kicked 1 goal up to 3 quarter time.rochy only had 18 after half time with two under 16 kids filling in so promising signs there.

Rochy took out the stanhope comp by about 20pts with a very below strength side. 7 out and 4 under 16's filling in.

Looks like its gonna be a long year for the bears boys.:thumbsu:

Rochy took out the stanhope comp by about 20pts with a very below strength side. 7 out and 4 under 16's filling in.

Looks like its gonna be a long year for the bears boys.:thumbsu:

Thanks for the update.
Can you give us any best players and who did and didn't play for both sides?

Thanks for the update.
Can you give us any best players and who did and didn't play for both sides?

Dont know about bears but the best players for Rochy were Dillon Williams, Mitch Bright, Nathan Marrone, Justin Williams and Sean Williams. James Harney was impressive up forward as was Shaun Hamilton at fullback and Sean Williams at centre half back won the medal for best player of the tourniment.

Shepparton 17.9.111 def Shep Swans 8.4.52
Kyabram 6.5.41 def by Rochester 15.20.110
Mansfield 10.9.69 def Shep United 3.8.26
Mooroopna 30.14.194 def Euroa 0.1.1
Echuca 12.16.88 def Seymour 7.8.50
Benalla 21.12.138 def Tatura 4.6.30

looks like it could be another long year for the Euroa boys. were benalla impressive or are tat gonna struggle this year ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back