Government Arseclown Tim Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

So are you saying Wilson will definitely be the Lib candidate?
Where the anti Morrison factor was a big deal at the last election, the anti Wilson feeling in his own seat was also strong, and what do the f***ing geniuses running the Vic Libs do? Preselect him to run again.

So are you saying Wilson will definitely be the Lib candidate?

Wilson must have the local membership pretty well tied up down there. He's also started popping up at party events again.

I wouldn't be putting any money on Hunt being the Lib candidate.

If Wilson feels it was more an anti-Scomo thing in 2022 rather than anti-local candidate, he wouldn't be on his lonesome. But as far as Goldstein is concerned, I don't think he would be correct according to what I have heard.

Lol. Crime in Kooyong/Malvern? Not the hottest of issues I wouldn't have though.

The previous government had 3 years to address it's station car park policy (and it's policy to remove the Glenferrie Road level crossing) - they didn't so much as call the state government to discuss it.

Keep talking about the independent's inaction though :rolleyes:
Might want to check the area Goldstein falls under.

It's in the news again as we had another Homicide only 300 metres from the last one. That's two in two weeks

My intel is that Hunt has little chance.

think that is probably true. a sad day your party that it is likely to put up a known climate change denier; a stranger to the truth; someone who dobbed-in peeps from his electorate who put up ‘zoe’ signs even though joshy and katie had done the same thing in adjoining electorates; someone who escaped to canberra with his partner for weeks (when the house wasn't sitting) during the covid lockdown at taxpayers expense; someone who was more interested in personal advancement than his electorate.

think that is probably true. a sad day your party that it is likely to put up a known climate change denier; a stranger to the truth; someone who dobbed-in peeps from his electorate who put up ‘zoe’ signs even though joshy and katie had done the same thing in adjoining electorates; someone who escaped to canberra with his partner for weeks (when the house wasn't sitting) during the covid lockdown at taxpayers expense; someone who was more interested in personal advancement than his electorate.

For clarification, the signage rules were different in Bayside compared to Stonnington or Booroondara. Doesn't change the fact that Tim's crusade against Zoe Daniel's signs were a massive miscalculation insomuch as it gave Ms Daniel a massive amount of good free press.

I don't know Ms Hunt, but the process is what it is: there needs to be an alternative in order to select it. Tim has his pros and his cons, but his cons outweighed the pros as time went on IMO. If Ms Daniel can avoid walking off the beaten path with respect to Middle East politics, I would be reasonably comfortable in my earlier feelings that Goldstein is less of a chance to return from the Teals than Kooyong.

For clarification, the signage rules were different in Bayside compared to Stonnington or Booroondara. Doesn't change the fact that Tim's crusade against Zoe Daniel's signs were a massive miscalculation insomuch as it gave Ms Daniel a massive amount of good free press.

I don't know Ms Hunt, but the process is what it is: there needs to be an alternative in order to select it. Tim has his pros and his cons, but his cons outweighed the pros as time went on IMO. If Ms Daniel can avoid walking off the beaten path with respect to Middle East politics, I would be reasonably comfortable in my earlier feelings that Goldstein is less of a chance to return from the Teals than Kooyong.
The Liberals will win back Higgins from Labor - not even Dutton is enough to stop that.

They will not win back either Kooyong or Goldstein IMO - Dutton will petrify them and it is not Labor.

i think that the outcome of the court case was that it was outside the jurisdiction of the municipalities. in any event, the worst part of wilson’s stupidity was that he or his acolytes took pictures of the continents homes that had zoe signs displayed and sent them to the council. believing at the time they could be fined up to a grand. what a pleasant local member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a joke? Isn’t he the one who ran a completely hysterical campaign against the plan to change the tax policy on franking credits from a website his cousin helped pay for? The same cousin who runs an asset management company Tim has shares in & who, by an amazing coincidence ended up with the email address of people from the electoral roll who showed interest in Tim’s campaign and who were later marketed to directly by said company.

“In a statement issued on Sunday afternoon, the Victorian Liberals endorsed his candidacy.

“Tim has been driven to run for Goldstein at the next federal election by his deeply principled commitment to integrity in public service and his belief that the Goldstein community is worth fighting for,” it read.

absolutely! costello has only ever had two interests. self, closely followed by pushing the rightist agenda. gross conflict of interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back