Government Arseclown Tim Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Over 100 IIRC and I'm sure plenty of them would be very well paying. Very grubby stuff.
I completely missed that story. Googling "Turnbull appoints mates" shows up a bunch of different articles but I didn't see something referencing them all. I guess it was in the period when I thought he might have learnt something from his last time in charge and wasn't paying close attention to politics.

On a personal level, that is the most annoying thing about him. We barely got 3 months when we didn't have to worry about politicians.

Apparently his popularity drop is following the same pattern as when he was in charge in 2009. It was mentioned on Insiders but there's no transcript so I can't check the source. Maybe this was it. I guess that explains why he called the panic poll.

Dude has no fight. He's done bugger all, but still managed to make the wrong choices. Godwined Gretched himself.

Well now, someone is in trouble.

It started with abuse of his position as economics committee chair and parliamentary resources, it's now escalated to a full blown conflict of interest and allegations he is coordinating with a fund manager relative to orchestrate the campaign, which included an autofill submission he wrote, provided to retirees whose feedback he solicited, to then be adjudged by him as public testimony to an "independent" inquiry.

Dayumn. Someone has been watching American politics a little too closely.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...m-wilson-over-use-of-franking-credits-inquiry
PM under pressure to sack Tim Wilson over use of franking credits inquiry

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...m-wilson-over-use-of-franking-credits-inquiry

The ol' "imagine if Labor had done this", springs to mind. Given the vastly inferior scandals they have let fell members of the party.

Well here's a shock.....

BORN TO RULE

Turns out he has personal investments at stake.

And that relative, not only is he the main industry voice behind the opposition to this policy, but they've been having him propagandise to seniors instead of soliciting expert testimony, all on the public dime.

I mean, this is the most openly corrupt behaviour from a party I have seen in a long time. Worse than the giveaway to the Barrier Reef Foundation and even LNP members covering up and making bank of water theft in the Murray Darling Basin.

FVG2wGF.jpg

But it's everyone's free market right and freedom to exploit their power and position to make money at the expense of the people who don't have the same power and privilege. The government shouldn't be impinging of people's liberties by preventing people from corrupt behaviour. Big government is the enemy of freedom. Etc. Heil money.

But it's everyone's free market right and freedom to exploit their power and position to make money at the expense of the people who don't have the same power and privilege. The government shouldn't be impinging of people's liberties by preventing people from corrupt behaviour. Big government is the enemy of freedom. Etc. Heil money.
You know I can seriously picture Tim Wilson saying exactly that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird that you use homophobic epithets. You did the same re Alan Jones.
This from the forum prowler who thinks is convinced parading around the various boards all day taunting and taking cheap shots isn't weird.

That said, the Wilson reference wasn't my proudest moment. A result of extreme frustration from years of listening to the ramblings of the IPA ideologue.

At least, unlike the parrot, he's not a hypocrite.

I'll let you get back to your specialty - taunts and cheap shots.

As for the matter at hand:

Can imagine the war room this morning.

morriscum - ok team , timmehs gone and done himself a mischief. We need a distraction , any suggestions ?
stasi pete - I got this....

Lol , what was it today ? Sudanese gangs , killer sick refugees invading or sex Offenders . Seriously how anyone could vote for these campaigners is bewildering .

Lol , what was it today ? Sudanese gangs , killer sick refugees invading or sex Offenders . Seriously how anyone could vote for these campaigners is bewildering .

No they went with another favorite - Labor

And not a word from our Conservative pom pom wavers, let me guess something something Labor?

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...raise-money-for-liberals-20190207-p50w93.html
The Coalition is using a taxpayer-funded inquiry into Labor’s franking credits policy to raise funds for the Liberal Party, as the committee prepares to meet with dozens of angry retirees for the final time before Parliament returns.
Letters to self-managed super fund trustees from Liberal MP Jason Falinski, seen by the The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age, show the House economics committee member using the inquiry to entice voters to donate to the Liberal Party in exchange for an audience with committee chair Tim Wilson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back