Government Arseclown Tim Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously this mob has to go!

Liberal MP Tim Wilson will be obliged to assess at least 97 parliamentary inquiry submissions containing text that he wrote himself.

Guardian Australia has conducted an analysis of the 998 submissions on the inquiry website to identify which submissions contained this pre-written text, which Wilson would then have to consider in his role as chair of the committee.

Of the submissions that have been published, at least 97 contain some part of the text written by Wilson, while 92 contain almost all of the text. (Many of these contain extra information in addition to the pro forma text).

This figure will almost certainly increase as more submissions are made public. Currently the inquiry website covers submissions up to December, with those from January and February yet to be added.

When asked by Guardian Australia how he could assess submissions containing text that he himself had written, Wilson replied:“Australians choose to send in submissions because they agree with the content, and we should respect that decision. They are free to add their personal story, which should absolutely be considered as part of the inquiry.”

“If they send in a pro forma submission it is a statement they agree with and represents their view. As chair I must respect what people send in, not dismiss it.”

What really gets me about these retirees is no one feels they should have to draw down on the principle of their investments. Ever.
I know people like this. They think they're entitled to live exactly as they want for as long as they want purely off dividends and interest.

Is it just me or is it becoming really hard to keep with all the arseclownery of the LNP arseclowns?

My prized arse clown meter, which somehow had survived the Rudd and Gillard govts, blew up with Hockey's 2014 budget and has never worked again under this lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man the sooner Bill Shorten attacks wealthy retires the better

******* parasites

39jQSB9.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back