Gowers is God

Remove this Banner Ad

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Richard Kenneth Gowers, a Singer/Artist of Orlan’ Scotland (The Keith’s) famously sung the words “the parties that start at dawn are always the brightest”.

Coincidence? I think not.

Look out gents, look the f**k out.

Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
Important images:
GOWERS%20%20Billy.png
show_image.php

Billy+Gowers+Carlton+Blues+Intra+Club+Session+rmXfhfwLovBl.jpg
gowers.jpg

Pretty clear to me is all he needed was to get out of that horrid jumper and get a nice, new haircut.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Self-flagellation is one of the more plausible explanations.
Explains Essendon’s recruitment of Stringer too. I posted a theory in another thread to the effect that all recent evidence points to Essendon deliberately self-sabotaging, culminating in recruiting the Package just after making finals.

Both clubs were hit for salary cap cheating, to different extremes. Suspect there’s a subconscious effort to self-annihilate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TiAn_

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Explains Essendon’s recruitment of Stringer too. I posted a theory in another thread to the effect that all recent evidence points to Essendon deliberately self-sabotaging, culminating in recruiting the Package just after making finals.

Both clubs were hit for salary cap cheating, to different extremes. Suspect there’s a subconscious effort to self-annihilate.

My diagnosis is ‘terminal hubris’.

Imagine their forward line with Betts, Garlett, Henderson and Gowers in it. What have they done?

its pretty obvious they don't like forwards - we gave them two, they sacked one and turned the other into a defender

Hard to imagine any kid having the same impact that Gowers is having for us right now.

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It is William’s first game in front of a big crowd in Melbourne, Dry surface, 60000 - anyone else seeing him kicking 6?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back