Gowers is God

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Kenneth Gowers, a Singer/Artist of Orlan’ Scotland (The Keith’s) famously sung the words “the parties that start at dawn are always the brightest”.

Coincidence? I think not.

Look out gents, look the f**k out.

Important images:
GOWERS%20%20Billy.png
show_image.php

Billy+Gowers+Carlton+Blues+Intra+Club+Session+rmXfhfwLovBl.jpg
gowers.jpg

Pretty clear to me is all he needed was to get out of that horrid jumper and get a nice, new haircut.

Self-flagellation is one of the more plausible explanations.
Explains Essendon’s recruitment of Stringer too. I posted a theory in another thread to the effect that all recent evidence points to Essendon deliberately self-sabotaging, culminating in recruiting the Package just after making finals.

Both clubs were hit for salary cap cheating, to different extremes. Suspect there’s a subconscious effort to self-annihilate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Explains Essendon’s recruitment of Stringer too. I posted a theory in another thread to the effect that all recent evidence points to Essendon deliberately self-sabotaging, culminating in recruiting the Package just after making finals.

Both clubs were hit for salary cap cheating, to different extremes. Suspect there’s a subconscious effort to self-annihilate.

My diagnosis is ‘terminal hubris’.

Imagine their forward line with Betts, Garlett, Henderson and Gowers in it. What have they done?

its pretty obvious they don't like forwards - we gave them two, they sacked one and turned the other into a defender

Hard to imagine any kid having the same impact that Gowers is having for us right now.

It is William’s first game in front of a big crowd in Melbourne, Dry surface, 60000 - anyone else seeing him kicking 6?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back