Gowers is God

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he made Hawthorn his bi*ch on Sunday. 3 crucial goals. Second only in ‘swagger’ to Libba. It looks like he has improved his ball drop dramatically and made Sicily look silly on several occasions.

Not bad for a bloke on base salary.

Thought he made Hawthorn his bi*ch on Sunday. 3 crucial goals. Second only in ‘swagger’ to Libba. It looks like he has improved his ball drop dramatically and made Sicily look silly on several occasions.

Base salary? Surely not. He won our goal-kicking last year and more importantly has the best Instagram account at the club, although special consideration goes to Fergus Greene.

Base salary? Surely not. He won our goal-kicking last year and more importantly has the best Instagram account at the club, although special consideration goes to Fergus Greene.
Considering importance to the team and marketability as a player, he'd have to be on decent coin. If not this year, from next year onwards. He's only looking better this year and is prominently featured in the club's community outreach videos, training photos, etc.

I believe that having upgraded him last year, it would be a regular contract situation where he probably is on some good money now (my guess around 450k-500k, maybe just under) and it will only go up from there

Considering importance to the team and marketability as a player, he'd have to be on decent coin. If not this year, from next year onwards. He's only looking better this year and is prominently featured in the club's community outreach videos, training photos, etc.

I believe that having upgraded him last year, it would be a regular contract situation where he probably is on some good money now (my guess around 450k-500k, maybe just under) and it will only go up from there
Gowers on 450k-500k? Lucky you aren't running the club! It's all guesswork but I'd be shocked if he's on more than 250k. He's a rookie on his first real contract, he would've been stoked to receive a guaranteed contract.

Still got room to improve, would love for him to be that third marking forward for us on a regular basis. Good balance of strength, speed & god-ness.

I see him as the most likely to discombobulate the Suns on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gowers on 450k-500k? Lucky you aren't running the club! It's all guesswork but I'd be shocked if he's on more than 250k. He's a rookie on his first real contract, he would've been stoked to receive a guaranteed contract.
Uh dude, he's not a rookie.. might need to check your facts before responding so strongly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back