GB Designs

Rookie
Dec 1, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Hi All

1st time poster on here but have been tinkering with Guernsey designs for years, this a cheeky design refresh for the AFL i've been working on.
For this redesign the white shorts policy has been scrapped instead going for a full kit idea.
Feedback would be great!

Hey mate,

Firstly, welcome to the board, and I look forward to seeing more of this portfolio - a strong start!

For future reference and it might be worth editing the Adelaide designs as well, but I’d recommend shrinking your images down so they aren’t such a large file size. :)

Hey mate,

Firstly, welcome to the board, and I look forward to seeing more of this portfolio - a strong start!

For future reference and it might be worth editing the Adelaide designs as well, but I’d recommend shrinking your images down so they aren’t such a large file size. :)
Yeah i didn't realise how big they were gonna show up :straining:
Ive shrunk down the rest to a better size

Nice sponsorship integration. Not sure about how the emirates logo has been integrated, but good designs all round.

Nice sponsorship integration. Not sure about how the emirates logo has been integrated, but good designs all round.
Yeah that was one of the hardest to do, ive been trying not to cut off designs with boxes so thats what i settled with, potentially would look cleaner with a black box

Yeah i didn't realise how big they were gonna show up :straining:
Ive shrunk down the rest to a better size

All good man.

I'd recommend shrinking the Adelaide and Brisbane ones too if you get the chance. :)

Yeah that was one of the hardest to do, ive been trying not to cut off designs with boxes so thats what i settled with, potentially would look cleaner with a black box
Its a hard one, but youve done a good job.

The Brisbane and Adelaide kits are really nice, great work. Could I suggest maybe uploading them as jpeg next time? You only lose a little quality but it means the images won't take several years to load lol. And also reducing the size of the images so they all fit on the screen in the one post would make it look tidy.

But other than that, welcome to the board my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Brisbane and Adelaide kits are really nice, great work. Could I suggest maybe uploading them as jpeg next time? You only lose a little quality but it means the images won't take several years to load lol. And also reducing the size of the images so they all fit on the screen in the one post would make it look tidy.

But other than that, welcome to the board my friend.
Thanks for that, have resized and changed to jpeg

will have more on the way soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back