Toast Graham Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

For as mauch as we can assess from the outside seems a great appointment. Hawks a great club and he mad a big contribution. Experiences but still young enough to be driven to do more. Hope he can be a steading influence. Eddie and Walsh going is the regeneration we need even for all their good work. To bring someone so experiences in adds balanace especially once a "new " president takes over.

Yep. He was a king maker for dawkthorn.
Loooooved him as a player. Best kick of a waterlogged footy I ever saw.
Came 2nd in a Brownlow?
Kids today just wouldn't understand

Pardon my ignorance but what does the Footy Boss do and who does he replace?

Wright replaces Geoff Walsh. He will head up the football department which consists of the coaches, list management, fitness and conditioning and medical team. He is Buckley's, Whites, Guys, Hines and Bransons boss. A very important role. That's my understanding of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks last few years have not been Fantastic
This is not the time for negativity but for rejoicing. We have surely been after this guy for years. He is exactly what the club needs albeit in a position that may feel a bit strange to him. We need to go in with the attitude that this is going to work.

Hopefully his first order of business is to...you know, have an actual full time ruck coach to guide the best young ruckman in the AFL.

Maybe...bring someone with him from say Hawthorn perhaps?

Because you know, what kind of amateurish club would have a full time ruck coach in this day and age amirite?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back