PS4 Gran Turismo Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

wasnt interested in this until i saw they're adding a single player. jb you can pick up the game + limited controller for 69 bucks.

Link?

it looks like they've sold out of the controller.

165883.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blimmin heck. I have gold on the first lot and a few after that and then it's all bronze with a few silvers. I'd go insane trying to get gold on everything.

Well... I finally did it, I have a whole heap of black dots in my vision, I have lost all sensation in my “gear-changing” thumb, and when I stand up I get a sense of vertigo, but I now have all golds in both the driving school and challenges... it is going to take some time before I want to go around Nuremberg again though - that was fcuked.

Well... I finally did it, I have a whole heap of black dots in my vision, I have lost all sensation in my “gear-changing” thumb, and when I stand up I get a sense of vertigo, but I now have all golds in both the driving school and challenges... it is going to take some time before I want to go around Nuremberg again though - that was fcuked.
Called the green hell for good reason the last track I'm missing the gold in, going to take some luck and late night drinking to get I think.

Called the green hell for good reason the last track I'm missing the gold in, going to take some luck and late night drinking to get I think.

All I can say is, good luck!!!

My tips are; gr3 Subaru wrx, power level at 2 (at this level you will easily be fastest on track), pit start of lap 3, for hard tyres and 2 laps of fuel).

You should be in front at end of lap 2 (or ~1 pit stop behind leader), but will drop back when the leader does not pit. The leader will pit at the start of lap 4, where you should be meeting them at the pits or thereabouts.

You can even have a few minor offs and I did not get any penalties for a few “minor” touches with the AI, so be aggressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back