Preview Grand Final – Richmond Tigers vs GWS Giants, Saturday 28th September, MCG, 2.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich01

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Ok, this is it from me.
Rabid Tiger supporter and member for 38 years.

Expect to win tomorrow but if your matchwinners get to work, i wouldn’t be surprised if you won.

While I’ll be devasted with a loss, I’d prefer you guys to beat us the over the Pies. And if you do win, congrats. Your win will have come far from the day itself, but the coaching and list management that got you to here.

May the game be won by the side that plays the best on the day. Most importantly I hope injuries don’t decide it for either side.

Sep 6, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Thunder
Interesting dynamic at the GF parade earlier today.

I couldn't detect any real cockiness, or sense of inevitability from the Tiger Army. Apart from the obligatory booing there seemed to be no feeling that tomorrow was going to be some sort of coronation.

"Quiet respect" would be a good way to describe it.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Interesting dynamic at the GF parade earlier today.

I couldn't detect any real cockiness, or sense of inevitability from the Tiger Army. Apart from the obligatory booing there seemed to be no feeling that tomorrow was going to be some sort of coronation.

"Quiet respect" would be a good way to describe it.
So not like a Burgos crowd then ? .... Or coach

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Commando

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man Utd, AC Milan, Wolfsburg,
Good luck for tomorrow, i've been riding the Giants train this finals series and wish you all the best!

Just a quick question, which kit are you guys wearing tomorrow? The all white "clash" kit or your home guernsey with white shorts?

AFL website says all white away strip

Best of luck tomorrow lads.

Hope you wipe the smiles off their arrogant faces.

Can't wait to hear #BigBigSound at the end of the game.

Hey guys, have read most of the posts here and they gave me goosebumps! What a brilliant welcome that was at the airport, so glad someone did that for your players.

Have no fears about lack of support, believe me it's a bit like the Pies.....those who don't follow them cheer for whichever team is playing them.

Majority of Victorians and other states fans will be barracking for you guys tomorrow! Don't get sucked in to this "have to cheer for a vic team rubbish...." Tigers are disliked nearly as much as the Pies.

Good luck and go get them!!

Spot on! Couldn’t have said it any better.

This Saints fan and thousands of Vics will be cheering you on, despite the garbage spouted by the media.
( Hopefully you can return the favour when next we are there 😉🤣)

Go Giants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back