Preview Grand Final 2017: Crows v Tiggers, it's come to this. Your pick and why.

Who wins?

• Adelaide

Votes: 86 86.0%
  • Richmond

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2917 GF is Adelaide v Richmond.
Who are you on and why?
Dang, I’m just impressed that you have a time machine and that the AFL is still a thing 900 years from now.

Adelaide because I can't find a player to hate.
Love Eddie for the sheer joy he gives me with the impossible skills.
Like Tex because of the mullet.
Seeeds an ex Pie so I'm hoping he has a big one.
So many Tigers to hate, least of all the supporter base.

Go Crows!

If the umpiring is anything to go by today then Richmond. Reminds me of the Bulldogs last year.

Exact Same. Tigers will get well looked after by the Scumps on GF Day

After this blowout of a finals series the AFL gods owe us a high scoring shoot out with Adelaide winning by 1 pint.
No, I want 20 pints if I have to watch the Tigers win a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both have played two dominant Finals games. I thought the Giants gave a better showing against Richmond than they did the Crows. Credit to the Tigers to get where they are with guys like Broad, Castagna, Butler, Graham etc in their side. I don't see the same number of limited players in the Crows team. I think they are overall a better unit and should win.

Martin won't have the space to move around next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He could find space in a Bombay train in peak hour. Just give em all the fend off and voila, instant space! If Richmond win, he'll be the only one I'll be happy for. Love watching him play.

Thanks to cryogenics bucks is still coaching us, we finished 12.
It's an improvement though as there are 48 teams in the league.

Unfortunately Britannia won the flag with Bucks great great....grandson as coach.

Back