Preview Grand Final 2017: Crows v Tiggers, it's come to this. Your pick and why.

Who wins?

• Adelaide

Votes: 86 86.0%
  • Richmond

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So far I've tipped every final result correctly.

So if I had to tip again, I'd say Adelaide, but seeing the umps do their best to keep Richmond in that first half and then finish GWS off in the second, I'd be wary if I was Adelaide. It's definitely going to be an issue for them.

Richmond this year has a very Collingwood 2010 feel to it. Which bothers me because I want Adelaide to win. I feel like Adelaide deserves it.

Over the last few years they've lost Gunston, Tippett, Dangerfield plus a few others and have kept on trucking. Then they lost their coach to a tragic incident. Yet they persevere.

I feel like winning this flag would be fantastic for them.

As much as it pains me I'm on Richmond. Living here in SA I'm not sure I could handle the 'crowing' of the SA media (in particular Andrew jarman and Stephen Rowe). not to mention their fans, who must be some of the most clueless in terms of football knowledge and understanding in the AFL. My Facebook feed has already been overtaken by band wagoner crows fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the love of God please let Richmond win. It's bad enough living in Adelaide but if they ******* win its going to be unbearable here.

If you think it's bad in Adelaide, it's not even in the same universe compared to Melbourne - just when we thought the lovefest and saturation coverage for the Bulldogs last year couldn't possibly be topped, this year for the Tiggies has got it beat. If they win, god help us ...

Next thing will be the sob stories of those that have missed out on grand final tickets. At least ch7 can ditch the decibal meter on Saturday :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can not tip the Tigers due to my past experience in 1980 and KB running around pumping his arms in victory.
Turning up at High School the following Monday i copped it for being a Collingwood Supporter,Amazing the year before when Carlton beat us i never copped abuse and the same in 1981.
So thus i hope the tigers get done.

Tigger regretfully, but only because for the game to survive the "grass roots" clubs supporters need something to cling to while the AFL lavishes the expansion clubs will gold, frankincense and mur, and 50 1st round draft picks and the Sydney special "Culture" COLA allowance.

Tigger regretfully, but only because for the game to survive the "grass roots" clubs supporters need something to cling to while the AFL lavishes the expansion clubs will gold, frankincense and mur, and 50 1st round draft picks and the Sydney special "Culture" COLA allowance.
Cola is gone.
Still feeling the effects of course.
But the day will come...

Back