Preview Grand Final 2017: Crows v Tiggers, it's come to this. Your pick and why.

Who wins?

• Adelaide

Votes: 86 86.0%
  • Richmond

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide. So I can hit up Richmond town that night and really cause a ruccus

If it was truly Adelaides home game then the Crows by 60.

At the 'G? Who knows. I still think Adelaide are actually a very good side, whilst the Tigers are an Average side playing out of their skins and hitting good matchups- but I thought the same last year with the Swans and Doggies (which although came true with their 2018 form, wasnt reflected in the Granny result).

Still - Adelaide by 13pts... Please. Not a richmond flag.

It will be a draw on the final siren...In extra time, I have a sense it will be Richmond by 5 points after Jenkins misses a goal late.

Tiges to win. Balmey to do a reprise of 1973 running out and clocking 4-5 blokes before he gets arrested and taken away in a divvy van!

Seriously....I hope Tiges win for my long suffering in-laws. If they do Dusty for the Normie.
If Adelaide win, Sloane for the NS....he goes alright that Rory.

I live in Adelaide and they've finally shut up about winning the flag 20 years ago. I'm moving Interstate if Adelaide win again.

That said, Richmond. Ugh. No one wins.

As a Collingwood man I'd hate to see Richmond win...
As an Adelaidian I'd hate to see the Crows win...

Theres no winning for us!

You guys really hate us, wow... can't believe the level of hate in here. Brings me back to the 80s.

Now all you gotta do is become a threat again and join us on GF day. We may need a 200,000 seat stadium though.

Also, if we win, I'm coming to this thread after I wake up from being passed out by all the alcohol consumption.

When it comes to free kicks though, were last on the differential scale. Yep, we concede the most frees of any side by a country mile, but yeah, don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.

You guys really hate us, wow... can't believe the level of hate in here. Brings me back to the 80s.

Now all you gotta do is become a threat again and join us on GF day. We may need a 200,000 seat stadium though.

Also, if we win, I'm coming to this thread after I wake up from being passed out by all the alcohol consumption.

When it comes to free kicks though, were last on the differential scale. Yep, we concede the most frees of any side by a country mile, but yeah, don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.
God can you imagine us in the big dance again? Regardless of the animosity between the clubs and fans and whatever, enjoy Saturday, it's been quite the ride watching from the outside, can't imagine how you guys are feeling at the moment.

God can you imagine us in the big dance again? Regardless of the animosity between the clubs and fans and whatever, enjoy Saturday, it's been quite the ride watching from the outside, can't imagine how you guys are feeling at the moment.
We're the blue whales of the Pacific Ocean. Much different than 1980, everything would be on a larger scale. Maybe a best of 7 series at the MCG? Hahaha.

Thanks mate appreciate it, it's been a wild ride and regardless of the result, I haven't been to two better matches. Hope we get up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond by 23

When you watch the Tigers, you can never quite understand how they're winning...
But they are very disciplined, they stick to their game plan and their structures - and those are the qualities that win big games of footy.

Adelaide have so much fire power, but how often so we see a team break open a GF? Quite rarely.
I can see the dour Richmond defence holding up and being the catalyst for the win.

While the Tigers are doing a good job of recalling the Dogs last year, including the crazy fearless (and mentally and physically exhausting) attack on the ball, they will play a vastly superior side in the GF. Adelaide, right now, are formidable. I think they are way better than Sydney was last year. And that forward line...

All this hype about Richmond, they are basicly playing the same game style that Ross Lyon adopted at Freo in 2014, the only difference being that Richmond have a slightly better forward set up, we all saw what Hawthorn did to Freo, That game style doesn't hold up against sides that can actually score so I reckon Adelaide wins by 60 plus points

We may need a 200,000 seat stadium though.

I said literally this last week.

I was talking to a couple of Richmond supporters about next year and I said I HOPE Collingwood sneak into finals and that a potential Collingwood v Richmond (any) final would be ridiculous. They'd literally need to build a new 200K seat stadium to squeeze everyone in and even then they'd still probably sell it out.

This is like picking which way you'd rather die....thank god I've got something else on.

My sock draw is looking horribly messy and needs rearranging.

Lol first time in 35 years yeah relax we have been there plenty of times since your last one. Enjoy losing saturday ans not being in another for a while champ.

Lol first time in 35 years yeah relax we have been there plenty of times since your last one. Enjoy losing saturday ans not being in another for a while champ.

Well not really dude.

If Richmond win Saturday, we've both won two flags since 1980.

If you wanna go back further add another 4 to our tally and zip to yours.

They don't count if you don't win them sadly :( we gotta win this!

And spare me the Nostradamus predictions.

Back