Game Day Grand final 2017 Tigers v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I understand it's Tiger Airways.
The singular worst airline operating in Australia.
As I said, happy to send my worst enemy to fly Tiger.
He/she deserves it.

Agree. I don't know how Tiger still in Business with how s**t they are

Have always stated the enemy will flag before us after they fixed up their administration.
Nothing in 2017 has convinced me to change my stance.
I think we're a similar distance away tbh. People are giving them a lot of credit but all they've done so far is become not a basket case

I think we're a similar distance away tbh. People are giving them a lot of credit but all they've done so far is become not a basket case
Not sure at their players.
Whilst SOS is their over lord not expecting much from them.

In case anyone has missed it, I never miss an opportunity to give him a snack on the way through.

Ok ok, it's a Carlton thing, just intense antipathy towards them, never curable :)

Because Davis is a more obvious example to Collingwood fans. Milne also if you like. Can't see the colour of the player makes much difference.
Davis was one of our best players in our last GF appearance.

Why not Milne?

Yep him too.....add Ballantyne and even Cameron today. Let's be honest even the Tigers small flashy players did * all today.

I said Leon would never win a Premiership I also said Betts won't.

MIA when it counts.......typical flashy player........that is why Blair is Premiership player.

Flashy players like Betts don't win you Premierships IMO.

Davis was one of our best players in our last GF appearance.

Varcoe scored two goal in 10 minutes on him..........to kickstart their game.

What bout that idiot who cashed out the martin Brownlow Tigers ship and Storm ship multi lol ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Richmond side showed why any team can come up from any position to win a flag, just like the Dogs last year

Outside, Martin, Rance and maybe Cotchin, there isn’t one other player I would want in the Pies team.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thats a pretty hot take, we could use a bit of Houli and Riewoldt I would have thought.

I know you rate Adelaide Scodog10 but interested in your thought today?

Dunno how Matt Crouch didn't win the norm Smith, let alone get a vote. He was absolutely bloody enormous.

I thought he played extraordinary and then checked the stats after Dusty won and yep, 37 touches.

Didn't even poll a vote lol
It was always going to be a struggle after Richmond won. Dusty had more contested possessions, much higher efficiency and kicked 2 snags. M.Crouch is an absolute ball magnet but didn't have a big effect in the game after the first quarter. I thought Houli was probably best on though.

Just a weird grand final, I don't know if Richmond were good or Adelaide were just really really s**t

Dunno how Matt Crouch didn't win the norm Smith, let alone get a vote. He was absolutely bloody enormous.

I thought he played extraordinary and then checked the stats after Dusty won and yep, 37 touches.

Didn't even poll a vote lol

He's never gunna win when they get beat by 8 goals.

I thought Houli was their best. When the game was still on he was crucial. Dusty got plenty later when it was over.

I know you rate Adelaide Scodog10 but interested in your thought today?

Pretty simple actually. Adelaide didn't convert their opportunities and scored from only 37% of their I50's v Richmond's 50%. It was the story of our year.

Of Adelaide's 6 lowest possession players 4 were forwards in Otten, Jenkins, Betts and Walker. If you're defensive third is under the pressure Richmond has been bringing for the past 8 weeks and your forward third doesn't convert you're in trouble.

IMO, the only teams that would have stood a chance today were Collingwood, Sydney and the Bulldogs. The past 6 premiers have been the team that's brought the best footy to September and Richmond were the best going into today and just continued that with a simple formula. Win 60% of your one on one contests and you win the match.

It was always going to be a struggle after Richmond won. Dusty had more contested possessions, much higher efficiency and kicked 2 snags. M.Crouch is an absolute ball magnet but didn't have a big effect in the game after the first quarter. I thought Houli was probably best on though.
He's never gunna win when they get beat by 8 goals.

I thought Houli was their best. When the game was still on he was crucial. Dusty got plenty later when it was over.

I can swallow the fact that he didn't win but... You can't tell me he wasn't in the top 6 on the ground...

20170930_212255.png

Because Davis is a more obvious example to Collingwood fans. Milne also if you like. Can't see the colour of the player makes much difference.

Seems that Small Forward do seem to go Missing in Big Finals. Dare say there are other Examples then those 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back