GRAND FINAL 2019 and all its bits and pieces..

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh look, Cameron jumping into someone. Where have we seen that mentality before?
Cameron still a deadset flog.

Absolutely nothing in it.

Glad it is not us playing the game GWS are. The number of turnover short kicks - I would have no voice, no television because I threw something at it, and the neighbour would have the cops round because of the language.

This is what happens when a team lucks their way into a GF.

We should have beaten them, they got lucky.

Pies the better team, decided to play their worst game of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they pay mumford's throw it never gets here.

I think in the long run it's a good thing that we weren't the ones that had to cop that thumping. Culture killing loss

Absolutely nothing in it.

Glad it is not us playing the game GWS are. The number of turnover short kicks - I would have no voice, no television because I threw something at it, and the neighbour would have the cops round because of the language.
Agree nothing in the Cameron incident.

Looked like an accident.

What he did to Harris was horrendous but that's in the past.

Some people are seeing things that they want to.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

GWS bottom 6 nowhere near good enough; Mumford, Lloyd, Reid, Tomlinson, Finlayson and Corr

Better players like Kelly, Greene, Shaw and Whitfield were a long way off their best.

No-one is giving credit for how good a team this Richmond mob are. History may well say that last year was the one they let slip, and with that they would be a 3peat team already.

Tiggers win/Dusty to kick 2 @ $4.00. $50 on that so I am a happy man. I bet about twice a year, but that was always money for jam.

Glad I only watched about 10 min of the 'game.'
I didn't even know the score until half way through the third.
Too good.
#homeground advantage - as Matthews once said, the interstate team has to be 10% better. Clearly the Giants weren't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back