AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
kanyegif.gif

Ljc_86

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It’s been so long since we’ve been I’m not sure I know what a grand final is.

I’m happy we got close though….

Am I doing this right?

Yuck

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nah we can't be the only ones wallowing in misery due to missed opportunities. Happy for the Melbourne drought to continue. If they win, well, they'll only on even footing with us by winning their first AFL flag.

All I hope for is either:
- someone kicks a goal after the siren because of a poor umpiring decision to win the game or
- a 120+ point rout that is over after 5 minutes

I don't care which team wins, just want one of the above to happen.
Then I can move on.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mynameissilver

All Australian
Aug 10, 2017
Queensland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hi to all Melbourne supporters; check this out

A mate of mine won two tickets for the 2021 AFL GRAND FINAL in Perth.
They are box seats plus airfares, penthouse accommodation and $1000.00 for miscellaneous expenses. When he won them his Wedding date had not been finalised . Now it turns out the only date available at the church for their wedding is on AFL Grand Final Day - so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at Toorak 1st Baptist Church at 5 PM on Saturday 25th September .. She’s a good looking girl with a nice personality and her name is Kelly. She will be the one in the White dress. If interested, contact me for more detailed information! ASAP

Monday

Tuesday

AFL said there would be a guaranteed 10,000 tickets for the public. Melbourne's 12,000 was all sold in 4 hours yesterday and Bulldogs today as per above tweet, so either a) Family and friends in Victoria shared with those in Tassie, SA, NT and WA to pass on their ticketing rights, and/or they introduce a WA based membership package at the last minute once Melbourne won the QF and Bulldogs the SF that gave them rights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back