AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

I'm very glad we didnt make this grand final. It would of been 119 like

Says a lot that this is the general vibe after a 2-season period where we’ve finished 1st and 2nd with a combined record of 31-8 and the club’s first Brownlow Medallist.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Did this happen?

I can only assume said doctor was his father.
Don't know if it was anything as official as a certificate but there was definitely a warning about mental health impacts of moving away from Melbourne and that he would be seeking a trade back at the earliest possibility.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

PeacefulWarrior

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 2, 2010
Wynn Vale
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Don't know if it was anything as official as a certificate but there was definitely a warning about mental health impacts of moving away from Melbourne and that he would be seeking a trade back at the earliest possibility.

Yeah I remember the two about it and the Melbourne media brushing it aside of course

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Troy Chaplin and Simon Goodwin hugging

A great time for one of those double headshot sniper kills...

Munro88

Senior List
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone else worried crows are getting Burgess after the his performance?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

From his Wiki...

"He grew up in eastern Melbourne, Victoria while attending Xavier College".

Just being made to travel to the wrong side of the tracks from Kew to Whitten Oval for training might have been pushing it.

Jan 21, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Eww Troy Chaplin

Back