AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

To think Melb finished 2nd last in 2019 and ended up drafting Jackson and Pickett, maybe its best to waste a year every couple to get real talent in.
With the draft picks they’ve had they should be in the GF.
We’re talking top 5 draft picks like Oliver, petracca and brayshaw.

To think Melb finished 2nd last in 2019 and ended up drafting Jackson and Pickett, maybe its best to waste a year every couple to get real talent in.
Yep. 2 year plan I reckon. Hit the trade period this year netting some good currency for next year. Clear out some of our old players this year. Finish bottom 4.

Enter 2023 with a new coach, and hit the draft hard.

Seeing Troy Chaplin holding the premiership cup is a difficult moment.
Seeing, Choco, Alan Richardson and Burgo all there is a bitter pill too tbh

* me

Personally I like it, but this playlist is ridiculous. Jefferson Starship? Is this current music for Western Australia?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One day boys, one day it will be us
If we don't nab one in the next 2 years before the 20th anniversary of our first its hard to see us winning one for a while with a impending full rebuild. Post gf blues hit hard lol

I switched back to Battle if Britain half way through the last.

Not my club doing a fiary tale, and really until Ken is gone I may as well coach.

Feeble, Portz 2021…

Yep. 2 year plan I reckon. Hit the trade period this year netting some good currency for next year. Clear out some of our old players this year. Finish bottom 4.

Enter 2023 with a new coach, and hit the draft hard.

What’s all the 23 new coach, Ken has 800k to make that yr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back