AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Who will win the 2021 AFL Grand Final

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Heavenly

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
not sure who I want to win to be honest...
At the start of the finals, these were my two preferred out of the 8 bar maybe GWS...

HTT

B2B
Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
All in on the Dogs.

If the shemons win then it shows that a club with tanking culture will lead to success. Can't allow that.
Tanking definitely f’ed the Dees until Roos came to the club in 2014. If they win the flag it will be in the 8th season of the Roos/Goodwin era.
2017 was the 8th season of the Hardwick era for us.
The fact we were in essentially the same position as they were in 2009 says to me that tanking just made them tread water for 4 years. It's 8 years from getting your club together to winning a flag if you do it right.

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Probably want the Dogs to get up, I know way too many cocky Melbourne supporters who need to be knocked down a few pegs before they've even won one.
Cocky Melbourne fan at work on Monday morning started going on about how they would win. He rattled off about 6-8 points/reasons why the Dogs wouldn't be able to match them and when he finished I said "Yeah, every thing you've just said is exactly what they said about Adelaide when they were about to play us in 2017!" Not that I don't think the Dees should be favourites but they very simply still have to play 2 hours of their best footy to get that flag, something the Crows seemed to forget :cool:

RFCGloryJC

The Renaissance of RFC
Jun 13, 2018
Italy rfc
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan
Dogs annihilated Port and didn't even have a training session beforehand.
If May is injured, then I would select the Doggies.
Don't care either way TBH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RunningBounce

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Dogs for me. I have supporters in the family, and besides, I like the way they play. Bevo is pretty fun. His moves are crazy disasters or genius, and rarely anything in between.

I also don't particularly like the way the Demons were awarded the premiership by the fatheads in the media after their Qualifying Final. And they have some very punchable heads - Viney, McDonald, Lever. Quite like Gawn and May, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad