AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Who will win the 2021 AFL Grand Final

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:

All in on the Dogs.

If the shemons win then it shows that a club with tanking culture will lead to success. Can't allow that.
Tanking definitely ****ed the Dees until Roos came to the club in 2014. If they win the flag it will be in the 8th season of the Roos/Goodwin era.
2017 was the 8th season of the Hardwick era for us.
The fact we were in essentially the same position as they were in 2009 says to me that tanking just made them tread water for 4 years. It's 8 years from getting your club together to winning a flag if you do it right.

Probably want the Dogs to get up, I know way too many cocky Melbourne supporters who need to be knocked down a few pegs before they've even won one.
Cocky Melbourne fan at work on Monday morning started going on about how they would win. He rattled off about 6-8 points/reasons why the Dogs wouldn't be able to match them and when he finished I said "Yeah, every thing you've just said is exactly what they said about Adelaide when they were about to play us in 2017!" Not that I don't think the Dees should be favourites but they very simply still have to play 2 hours of their best footy to get that flag, something the Crows seemed to forget :cool:

Dogs annihilated Port and didn't even have a training session beforehand.
If May is injured, then I would select the Doggies.
Don't care either way TBH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs for me. I have supporters in the family, and besides, I like the way they play. Bevo is pretty fun. His moves are crazy disasters or genius, and rarely anything in between.

I also don't particularly like the way the Demons were awarded the premiership by the fatheads in the media after their Qualifying Final. And they have some very punchable heads - Viney, McDonald, Lever. Quite like Gawn and May, though.

Still clinging to the sweet memories of Eric Grothe and Brett Kenny here, so I'll cheer Parra this week. Prolly be on the Storm by Sunday morning
* parrascum

Play this game, you’ll be smashed by quarter time.

Attachments

• A270C1D4-3FD6-47E8-AB22-154343B82D9D.jpeg
    A270C1D4-3FD6-47E8-AB22-154343B82D9D.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back