AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Who will win the 2021 AFL Grand Final

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Dees got the run on in the third quarter, couldn't believe all the Dogs midfielders were stationed on the offensive side of the centre bounce.
No player on the defensive side, Petracca ran through with no block.
Insane.
Doggies rolled the dice with an attacking mid field...

Agree 100%
Don’t really understand some of the sentiment from some of our fans, just seems dare I say it
Salty.

Wrapped for Dee’s fans to experience something similar that we did in 2017 and nothing can take away the ride the club has taken us over over the past few years

like c’mon we won 3 ******* flags and now we have an awesome draft hand, some amazing young talent, most of our core still able to play good footy and could legitimately be around the mark next year and beyond

i don't want any other teams to ever win the flag

* em all

When the Dees got the run on in the third quarter, couldn't believe all the Dogs midfielders were stationed on the offensive side of the centre bounce.
Insane.

surely you train to change those things on the fly...maybe it happens twice before you adjust but they let it happen like 6 times in 15 minutes

Insane.
Was definitely some arrogance from the dog’s leadership and coaching in that department
They thought they could face the heat instead of playing some defensive football and by the end of the qtr it was far to late
The Dee’s were playing on pure emotion at that point and couldn’t do anything wrong (very similar to our final qtrs in the flags we won)

Dogs had a window to kill the game in that 3rd qtr and at least give themselves a chance but ultimately shat the bed

i don't want any other teams to ever win the flag

fu** em all
Don’t get me wrong I don’t want any other team to win it

But it won’t stop me from appreciating when anther team raises to the challenge

What a weird game.

We would have won easily. Port and Geelong must be devo. fu** em though.
We were the worst team in it
For the second half of the year.
Why can’t we credit where it is due on this board.
That was the best 30 minutes of football I have ever seen played from halfway through the 3rd.

Insane.
Was like our last quarter against Collingwood this year.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t want any other team to win it

But it won’t stop me from appreciating when anther team raises to the challenge

nah * em

only thing i hope it does is make the boys fire up next year to destroy gawn's smugness and the media's inevitable dees circlejerk

Agree 100%
Don’t really understand some of the sentiment from some of our fans, just seems dare I say it
Salty.

Wrapped for Dee’s fans to experience something similar that we did in 2017 and nothing can take away the ride the club has taken us over over the past few years

like c’mon we won 3 ******* flags and now we have an awesome draft hand, some amazing young talent, most of our core still able to play good footy and could legitimately be around the mark next year and beyond
Probably a bit of the sentiment towards Melbourne comes from the Jordan McMahon game Sitting next to Melbourne supporters cheering for the opposition and then singing the oppo song after being beaten with a kick after siren .Then the cherry on top taking Scully and Trengove ahead of Dusty .F*** em they deserved all the heart ache they had .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably a bit of the sentiment towards Melbourne comes from the Jordan McMahon game Sitting next to Melbourne supporters cheering for the opposition and then singing the oppo song after being beaten with a kick after siren .Then the cherry on top taking Scully and Trengove ahead of Dusty .F*** em they deserved all the heart ache they had .

That was like 10 years ago and we have won 3 flags since
Basically everyone at both clubs at the time have retired or don’t care anymore

Might be time to let it go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was like 10 years ago and we have won 3 flags since
Basically everyone at both clubs at the time have retired or don’t care anymore

Might be time to let it go
I've never baracked against my team let alone after getting beaten with a kick after the siren .F*** em they deserved all the sh!t they went through.
Proud of the way our club toughed out the sh!t years .
Proud of our supporters for not taking the easy way out and voting too merge .

Last night’s Grand Final left me with nothing but feelings of congratulations and happiness for the dees and their fans, 57 years is a long time, and also a time to reminisce on our 3 flags.

Currently watching on YouTube the Killers in the 2017 GF post-show, Jack Riewoldt on stage soon.

Also, at least we didn’t celebrate in the rooms drinking Furphy Crisps like the Dees have… wtf.

I put Jack and The Killers on for my 4 year old little girl to dance to last night before the game. Now have a priceless video of her dancing to it and Jack singing in the background.

And I feel the same way. Happy for the Dees supporters I know to experience the win. I disliked the team intensely over the last few years with their faux toughness (tried to be tough but had no idea) and constant lippiness. That's gone out of their game this year (Gawn, Lever, Petracca instigators of that) and now mostly a respectful team.

Good on them. I appreciate what they've done.

Rent free best way to put it.....Creepy is another

Last edited:
Agree 100% with the AFL having the worst callers in the world.

As for BT being the worst by some margin, I think that Hamish, Darcy and Der-wayne are every bit as bad.

You know that Ch7 have the very worst in football commentary when Brayshaw is the best they have.
Hamish is the worst by a mile in my book. Would rather listen to 3 BTs in the box than 1 Hamish.

Also don't mind Daisy - she reminds me of Richo, slightly nervous at times which can disguise the fact that they both actually make really astute points at times.

We were the worst team in it
For the second half of the year.
Why can’t we credit where it is due on this board.
That was the best 30 minutes of football I have ever seen played from halfway through the 3rd.

When we were losing we had most of our engine room missing and after the Eagles debacle (10m pass called a mark) the players gave up, and so did the coaches.

Dont you remember the bulldogs game where we s**t on them in a half?

The demons were even better in the comeback against west coast.

Insane.
This.

And they allowed it to happen again and again. That was the game right there. The Dogs pretty much laid down after that.

This.

And they allowed it to happen again and again. That was the game right there. The Dogs pretty much laid down after that.
Oh yes...die-nasty salt calling right there...
And Purttrukka is the GOAT only just beating Ollypurr....and both just beating Brownlow Whines for the GOAT Season played...
Dusty for powerhouse plays on a consistent basis and an unbeaten 2017 Season of all time...
GOATS?!? all get in line there is only one GOAT...
Looking forward to the first game we play...platters!

Dogs had a window to kill the game in that 3rd qtr and at least give themselves a chance but ultimately shat the bed
It will be interesting to see how they react to it next season.

Hamish is the worst by a mile in my book. Would rather listen to 3 BTs in the box than 1 Hamish.
I was thinking exactly that during whatever PF it was that we were unfortunate enough to have to sit through with him soiling the airwaves.

I used to think der-wayne was the worst I've heard, but Hamish had gone to a new level. Not only has he no clue how to call the game, but he has no clue how the game works either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back