AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

T minus about 12 hours till the shitfight is on

What's the strategy, select best available as quick as possible or try and nail a certain tier?

T minus about 12 hours till the shitfight is on

What's the strategy, select best available as quick as possible or try and nail a certain tier?
I'd be going two devices (comp and phone) and having a mate on as well. Login 30 mins prior to opening to get in the queue. Take best available and buy any tickets you get. If you somehow end up with too many, just re-sell them with 10% markup (which complies with the new scalping laws).

If you are desperate to go, consider going straight for restrictive view or alcohol free. Then just watch the game from the open air bars on lvl 5.

I'd be going two devices (comp and phone) and having a mate on as well. Login 30 mins prior to opening to get in the queue. Take best available and buy any tickets you get. If you somehow end up with too many, just re-sell them with 10% markup (which complies with the new scalping laws).

If you are desperate to go, consider going straight for restrictive view or alcohol free. Then just watch the game from the open air bars on lvl 5.

Not super desperate but it would be fun.

Can you get full strength largers from the level 5 bars?

Nope. The stadium is licensed to serve them but pussy McGowan threatened them if they served it and there were any drunken incidents.

Sneaking in hip flasks it is

Begrudgingly I'll concede to sportsmanship and go for a Melbourne team.
I guess the Dogs have already had their fairytale ending.
It's been an awful long time for the Demons and that would be a fitting end to their
very professional year...so the Demons for me (he said halfheartedly).
Although the dark side of me would like the Dogs to break their hearts.
And I still don't know how to reconcile my dislike of Oliver if Demons win?
It's such a confusing time!? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For getting some tickets i have been told i need to wear some Bulldog colors Yet i cant seem to find any scarves anywhere haha I take it you buy them match day?

AFL Store?

They will be available at Optus itself too.

I'm still hoping to find something neutral to wear. A 'first GF at Optus' t-shirt or something.

Hoping Bailey West streams down the wing and kicks the winning goal with mullet streaming behind him Peter Matera style, just so I can watch that best friends missus screwing campaigner Gary Lyon cry..

Despite being well-intentioned this is pretty cringe from Baz. Copping a decent pile on about it too from those over East.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back