Game Day Grand Final 2022 - Cats v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad I am not the only one to think this. I watch everything on Foxtel and the GF is the only game of the year I watch on 7. Appalling picture quality compared to HD games on Foxtel. And then Foxtel 4K is a further notch up. It's pathetic that the biggest game of the year is given the worst picture quality of the year.
7hd is what I was on , the standard 7 is awful.

I don't. He was pretty average this year, Fyfe will add more next year than mundy did this year.
I am a bit in the middle, of course Mundy leaving will leave a big hole especially with his smarts. But I did see the writing on the wall and we certainly couldn’t have Fyfe and Mundy on ball defensively anymore. I think a player like Erasmus is going to eventually offer more, sort of like a mongrel Brayshaw and that’s bloody exciting.

I am a bit in the middle, of course Mundy leaving will leave a big hole especially with his smarts. But I did see the writing on the wall and we certainly couldn’t have Fyfe and Mundy on ball defensively anymore. I think a player like Erasmus is going to eventually offer more, sort of like a mongrel Brayshaw and that’s bloody exciting.
Be nice to have Mundy guide Erasmus like Brayshaw was given when he debuted. Guess Fyfe is there for that support. He had a solid WAFL season though. Was mongrel against older mature bodies.

Yeah actually you are right.
It was a weird trade that one. There was something different about it but I can’t remember what exactly. His trade value didn’t reflect his standing in the game and Geelong benefitted anyway.
Most of the time OOC players get traded for under their contracyed value which is what happened. That trade was higher than what a compo pick would have been for the Crows.

I dont think anyone said we had a convincing win over Geelong.

We had an inspirational, heroic win against the odds against the most experienced team in the AFL, away at the Cattery.
The Cats are the best team but they are beatable and we proved it.
That’s how I read it
Our players should get a lot of belief from this. We beat them convincingly on their home deck. No one else did that.

7HD is what I was referring to. It's a long way behind Foxtel HD in picture quality.
true not as good as Foxtels , But nowhere as bad as 7 SD , Don't know why Foxtel can't just do the grand final.Has it changed in the new deal?

Hats off to Geelong, it was a pretty classy day all round, on & off the field.

Only blemish being Stewart with the Auskicker, but I’m sure he’ll track her down to make amends.

Only blemish being Stewart with the Auskicker, but I’m sure he’ll track her down to make amends.

There is always one every year. I don't know why they don't remind the players when they go up to get their medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look at Geelong and their supporters celebrating will we ever get to that pinnacle i just can’t see it in my life time anyway i feel like i support a team making up the numbers in this corrupt pissant comp.
We could extend the drought 100 years or win 5 of the next 10 and you have no way of knowing. Enjoy the ride, the result really doesn't matter.

We could extend the drought 100 years or win 5 of the next 10 and you have no way of knowing. Enjoy the ride, the result really doesn't matter.
This.

At the end of the day it's just watching random people playing a game (well ok maybe a bit more than that but still). Just live in the present enjoying the times the team are playing well and with some luck the ultimate prize will come along one day..

Reckon Mundy will leave a huge hole
Short term pain for long term gain. MJ looks the goods, Mundy's position is waiting for him to grab it now. If he's half as good as he's projecting whatever we lose on the offensive side, we'll make up in defensive accountability (love Mundy, but he's been run off for the last three years or so). Also a fully fit Fyfe rotating through the clearances isn't going to hurt either.

Going to be an interesting year. Couple of bolters like Freddy this year and we'll be right in it again. Equally could be a down year. Joy is in the journey folks.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also a fully fit Fyfe rotating through the clearances isn't going to hurt either.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
This won't be popular but I really think Fyfe is pretty much cooked.

I very much hope that comes back and bites me on the arse but I can't see him greatly impacting games ever again. His back is buggered.

This won't be popular but I really think Fyfe is pretty much cooked.

I very much hope that comes back and bites me on the arse but I can't see him greatly impacting games ever again. His back is buggered.
Possibly, but Danger looked every bit as cooked as Fyfe for most of the last two years and was pretty handy in the last two finals.

Problem is Perth/WA is just not a destination club.
In the time Richmond have won their three flags, they snagged Prestia and Lynch. Hawthorn went after Lake, Gibson, McEvoy, Gunston.
Look at Geelong today. Smith, Dangerfield, Cameron, Stanley. Massive ins. Cameron changed everything. Imagine if Fremantle somehow grab him. Hawkins went off this season and Cameron was right there with him. Ridiculous
Fremantle have drafted great however grabbing the Free Agents/mature trades is the weakness.
Cockburn Central is a world-class entertainment precinct. You're telling me that's not destination enough for a 23 year old earning $1m a year???

😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back