Game Day Grand Final - Adelaide v Richmond, Saturday 30th September, 2:30pm, MCG - Who will win?

Who are you tipping to win?

• Adelaide

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Richmond

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

gf teams.png

Tip your:
- Winner
- Norm Smith
- Number of celebrity supporters the commentators point out in the crowd.

Last edited:

GF Sprint has some serious speed in it.

Adelaide - Jordan Gallucci
Brisbane - Dayne Zorko
Carlton - Jarrod Pickett
Collingwood - Will Hoskin-Elliott
Essendon - Kyle Langford
Freo - Tommy Sheridan
GC - Steven May
Geelong TBA
GWS - Tim Taranto
Hawthorn - Harry Morrisson
Melbourne - Jayden Hunt
North - Josh Williams
Port - Jarman Impey
Richmond - Connor Menadue
St Kilda - Sam Gilbert
Sydney TBA
Western Bulldogs - Matt Suckling
West Coast - Lewis Jetta

Jetta v Hunt v Impey is going to be ******* awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in a dream before the preseason i literally had a dream Adelaide would win it, i thought nothing of it and put down GWS in our predictions thread back then. If i ever dream again of a team winning it i'm putting money on it while the odds are good. So due to my dream i gotta go with Adelaide. (FWIW i did tip Richmond to make a return to finals, but i didn't think they'd go far)

Winner: Adelaide
Norm Smith: One of the Crouches (Sorry Dusty, but since Fyfe in 2013 i don't think a losing team wins one these days)
First Goal: Tex Walker

I thought some bulldog fans where insufferable to listen to this year off the back of their celebrations, this is gonna suck. After seeing the Bulldogs win it and a potential Richmond breaker coming up, i feel we are truly in the darkness with the saints fans :(

I thought some bulldog fans where insufferable to listen to this year off the back of their celebrations, this is gonna suck. After seeing the Bulldogs win it and a potential Richmond breaker coming up, i feel we are truly in the darkness with the saints fans :(
On the other hand, now we know dreams can come true...

Back