Game Day Grand Final - Adelaide v Richmond, Saturday 30th September, 2:30pm, MCG - Who will win?

Who are you tipping to win?

• Adelaide

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Richmond

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst finals series ever.

Yes should be official - aside from the Port Weagles game, what was the next closest winning margin? 40 points? Yay, well done Richmond, roll on next season.

The only mildly entertaining thing I've seen today was not picking up the second 'kids' in the "Turning Aussie kids into Fresh Food kids" ad. Was quite intrigued for a few seconds there.

Dusty Martin is super freak. The most presence on a field I've seen since Ablett Snr. A real all time great.

Last edited:
Alright i've come to terms with this, i can accept this.

But after seeing Cotchin with a medal around his neck, please Melbourne Give Jones the chance to play in one

Major difference though when i remember seeing Hawthorn win. Richmond are still on the ground going around the ground and seeing supporters, Hawthorn where already off the ground and in the rooms

For me there's a bit of envious. Richmond had a golden opportunity and took it. It's been a weird season there really hasn't been any dominant side and Richmond peaked at the right time. The other thing is on paper this Richmond team isn't the best on paper but they won a premiership through determination. I wish melbourne show half the heart Richmond do. Having said all that Richmond have been building for some time. They did make finals 3 years in a a row and missed last year. So the wait might be a while.

Major difference though when i remember seeing Hawthorn win. Richmond are still on the ground going around the ground and seeing supporters, Hawthorn where already off the ground and in the rooms
We had already done it a few times, the novelty had worn off ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were very good - especially doing a Midnight Oil song. Stupid name though - they are anything but Killers in their music style and lyrics. It's like being called Rancid Corpses and then playing nursery rhymes.

The Killers took their name from a fake band featured in the video for New Order’s 2001 single, ‘Crystal’

Edit: I imagine your response would rightly be: "And?"

I think it's great Richmond won, they've been through so many bad times and you can obviously see how much it means to them because of everything they've endured in the past 3 decades.

Ok sure it feels like we lost our closest ally when it comes to stuffing up the unstuffable every single time something good is about to happen, but surely it gives us hope we can turn the tables too.

I think it's great Richmond won, they've been through so many bad times and you can obviously see how much it means to them because of everything they've endured in the past 3 decades.

Ok sure it feels like we lost our closest ally when it comes to stuffing up the unstuffable every single time something good is about to happen, but surely it gives us hope we can turn the tables too.
If you still have hope for us, you haven't been paying attention.

Lever looks like a fringe member of My Chemical Romance, but I'll have him.
He’s your type - you like the goth/emo types loping disappointedly across the field with a slight pained crease to their white brow. He can be your new experience.

He’s your type - you like the goth/emo types loping disappointedly across the field with a slight pained crease to their white brow. He can be your new experience.

But at the same time I feel he is an angry character, so that's something.

P.S - There can never be a new Experience.

But at the same time I feel he is an angry character, so that's something.

P.S - There can never be a new Experience.
But the Jayden Hunt LSD train!

Yesterday's result confirms a few things about some Adelaide players. Can't stand Betts, Jenkins, Walker, Cameron - they are a softest downhill skiiers going around (apart from us of course). That Walker was awarded "Captain of the year" - two years running is laughable.

Yesterday's result confirms a few things about some Adelaide players. Can't stand Betts, Jenkins, Walker, Cameron - they are a softest downhill skiiers going around (apart from us of course). That Walker was awarded "Captain of the year" - two years running is laughable.

How do you label a side down hill skiers if they make a GF lol.

Back