News Grand Final at the Craypot

Remove this Banner Ad

No matter how good a spectacle it is and if it is a cracking game for the ages do you see any Victorian media or footy personalities acknowledge it was as good and successful as an MCG GF?

No matter how good a spectacle it is and if it is a cracking game for the ages do you see any Victorian media or footy personalities acknowledge it was as good and successful as an MCG GF?
Damien Barrett of all people has already come out and said he reckons Optus shits all over the mcg.

Anyone's who's keen there's still packages left here if ur happy to pay

Just checked out the link, these are now sold out as well

Apparently there will be some Sacha Baron Cohen mischief as part of the GF entertainment. Hoping for Borat or Bruno considering how well he plays those characters. Although rumour is he'll play a parody of Freddy Mercury.
I'd prefer it if he'd just stayed in Sydney. Not sure how he and his wife got to fly over here a month ago when even returning WA residents are banned.

I'd prefer it if he'd just stayed in Sydney. Not sure how he and his wife got to fly over here a month ago when even returning WA residents are banned.
The rich and famous unfortunately follow different rules to us plebs even under the McGowan government. Apparently the Cohens plan on living here full time. A couple posters on reddit claim their kids were sent home letters from a certain school telling parents and students to treat his attending kids like normal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently there will be some Sacha Baron Cohen mischief as part of the GF entertainment. Hoping for Borat or Bruno considering how well he plays those characters. Although rumour is he'll play a parody of Freddy Mercury.
Super cringe, bloke shouldn't be anywhere near the grand final

I dont mind the guy but not too sure how he'd fit into the GF entertainment. Will be cringe I agree.
Rumour was he would perform as Freddie Mercury and sing champions. He was originally cast in the
Queen movie a couple of years ago before creative differences (he wanted worts and all, living members of Queen wanted it sanitised).

Him and isla came over awhile back for a work event (islas) down south.

Any GF merch coming out? I saw some scarfs were in the works but not really my thing. Don't want anything team specific, more Perth / Optus Stadium focused. A hat or polo shirt would be the go. Bonus with the bye, gives them more time to produce something half decent.

Wouldn't mind getting a few deep then showing Sheed how to tackle
mate i've been on the 'teach sheed how to tackle' bandwagon all year as well - then read he went in for shoulder surgery straight after they got out of quarantine.
completely different discussion for medicos etc but might've been a bit more going on than we know

mate i've been on the 'teach sheed how to tackle' bandwagon all year as well - then read he went in for shoulder surgery straight after they got out of quarantine.
completely different discussion for medicos etc but might've been a bit more going on than we know

are you really fit to play if you can't tackle?
Sheed has always been poor defensively and isn't a big enough weapon offensively to be out there if he has no ability to tackle.

Who is America? And Borat are brilliant. Bruno and The Dictator, not so much.

Disagree, Bruno and Dictator were still a really good watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back