Mod. Notice Grand final barcode requests (Strictly Swans supporters only, read OP first)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just say though, I hope posters who have gotten barcodes from this site do stick around. Feels a little like wam bam thank you mam after you leave us with our barcodes :'(.

Yes, I have a priority 2 code and am willing to give it up as I am also an MCC member. More red and white there the better. How do I give you my bar code?

Vin Rogue - is your Priority 2 code still available?

Hi RW,

Yes I believe so.I have just returned from being out for a couple of hours. Do you have the barcode details of my membership via the "report"?
Cheers.

I do and have passed it on, thank you very much!

By the way you can remove me from the list RW

The person I was going to invite with me is no longer available to go.

Good job organising this :thumbsu:

Am I being a bit of a "humbug" in asking why we are assisting people in getting a GF ticket who saw fit not to become Swans members in the first place?
I have been a member for more than 30 years and I can't quite understand why we are helping non members.

Am I being a bit of a "humbug" in asking why we are assisting people in getting a GF ticket who saw fit not to become Swans members in the first place?
I have been a member for more than 30 years and I can't quite understand why we are helping non members.
E.g. I live in Adelaide. No point in me paying for a premo Melb or Sydney membership meaning I'm p3. I travel across to Syd & Melb 3-7 times for games but can't justify the nsw/vic membership. I think u also have to live in Vic/Nsw don't u??

If the barcodes belonging to members go unused, we could lose the seats to opposition supporters, as the number of tickets we get allocated is dependent on how many members register. It sounds a bit odd at first, I know, but it is in the club's interest to ensure that as many barcodes as possible get used, since they belong to memberships that have already been purchased. Ultimately members can use their memberships however they want as it is their money. This way just ensures as much red and white in the ground as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Late Offer: I have a Priority 2 barcode courtesy of SM.

Question for people who registered priority 1/2 barcodes. Did you have an option to pay about $50/barcode to guarantee category 1 seats?

I don't think I saw any such option when I registered my priority codes (or I completely missed it) , but my mates who put in a priority 2 said it was an option.

Is it only available to Priority 2 members, on the assumption that priority 1 automatically get cat 1 seats? Or am I an idiot? (I realise both can be true).

Didn't see that - and I read it through like 1000 times.

Buyer beware: We have had a couple of reports of posters being given barcodes that had already been used and thus could not be registered. If we catch anyone doing this the poster will be given a Serious Infraction. If in doubt, we recommend you only deal with people you know from the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back