Autopsy Grand Final - Collingwood vs West Coast

Who would you rather win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salty pies have started a petition on change.org.com
AFL to review the umpiring that cost Collingwood the premiership and to reverse the result

https://www.change.org/p/australian...and-to-reverse-the-result?recruiter=876158939

giphy.gif

AFL to review the umpiring that cost Collingwood the premiership and to reverse the result

https://www.change.org/p/australian...and-to-reverse-the-result?recruiter=876158939

giphy.gif
This clown would no doubt pst on BF, I wonder who it is?
This cracked me up

"We DEMAND that the decisions made on Saturday the 29th Sept be overhauled and reviewed in their entirety, and that either the result reversed, or the game declared a no-result and replayed in its entirety at a future date. Failure to act on on this will effect in a vote of no confidence in the AFL administration, the umpiring panel, and the competition in general.

giphy.gif

Ha ha ha what a bunch of embarrassing morons.
Ump Stevic did all he could to get them the flag. Every 50/50 call went their way and some of the holding the ball calls on West Coast were laughable.
One call late against them and they want a royal commission. ha ha ha you Pies are f**king hilarious. Maynard the dumb campaigner wasn't even facing the ball.

I reckon when we play Collingwood next year we should deliberately have a torn banner and get a couple of runners to circle the thing whilst we all chant U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

This clown would no doubt pst on BF, I wonder who it is?
This cracked me up

"We DEMAND that the decisions made on Saturday the 29th Sept be overhauled and reviewed in their entirety, and that either the result reversed, or the game declared a no-result and replayed in its entirety at a future date. Failure to act on on this will effect in a vote of no confidence in the AFL administration, the umpiring panel, and the competition in general.

Raymond Sweet..., or is it Rain man HA HA HA HA

*Edit or Rod Craven. Raymond sweet name popped up on screen. Maybe rain man is just one of the dumb henchmen

From the petition:
"I'm signing this because of the act that the umpires this season have been appalling.... Everyone knows how much people hate Collingwood but this was atrocious and cost us the game!"

Pies most free kicks in the AFL all year. FMD how dumb are these people? Frees in GF 17 - 13 Pies way of course.

From the petition:
"I'm signing this because of the act that the umpires this season have been appalling.... Everyone knows how much people hate Collingwood but this was atrocious and cost us the game!"

Pies most free kicks in the AFL all year. FMD how dumb are these people? Frees in GF 17 - 13 Pies way of course.
What a joke! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

giphy.gif
LOL, whinging about frees but conveniently forgetting about the silver platter service they received all year to get them to third, must’ve been hard not cheering home the 6-7 goals a game they got from bullshit frees and leniency from the umpires, even the pie players were expecting them.

What a joke! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

lol but but but Maynard was blocked , yes but they conveniently don't mention Howe who was caught holding the ball 10 metres out from eagles goal and wasn't given,that was the worst decision of the day it was clearly holding the ball.

Last edited:
I actually thought the petition was a satire.
Overall, the umpiring was very good.
Shaun Ryan (25) has officiated in 7 Grand Finals, including our 2017 Premiership glory.
He was excellent.
Ryan did not cave in when Collingwood wanted the pack mark paid in the forward pocket.
He also paid the 50-metre penalty which was legitimate.
The umpires realised Cox was staging for free kicks and pushing in the packs.
Ryan is a barrister and a thousand times more intelligent than the Collingwood frauds.

Last edited:
Lol Leigh Matthews saying umpires cost magpies flag , fmd is he serious

lol but but but Maynard was blocked , yes but they conveniently don't mention Howe who was caught holding the ball 10 metres out from eagles goal and wasn't given,that was the worst decision of the day it was clearly holding the ball.
Media darlings, they were once hated and ridiculed but are now loved and felt sorry for hence all the sob story articles about injuries to 2nds players.

Make no mistake there will be no articles or questions about what can they do to avoid doing a crows all summer unlike all the ******* questions we copped all last summer about doing a dogs. They are along with the druggies, godees and lolcats the victorian media darlings to which no criticism will be afforded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was hilarious. Howe looked straight at the ump and dragged it in.

It started off with the banner, then it was floppy Cox playing for frees all game, then came the runner and it ended with the non block free with 2 minutes to go. Sheed then drills from the boundary line after the Eagles missed 4 sitters before it.

USA USA!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

It started off with the banner, then it was floppy Cox playing for frees all game, then came the runner and it ended with the non block free with 2 minutes to go. Sheed then drills from the boundary line after the Eagles missed 4 sitters before it.

USA USA!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

All those Cox stages would have been paid against us. It’s the reason we didnt touch him in the PF.

A ripper of a bump by Ryan on Maynard.
It seemed to affect the momentum of the match.
I also thought also moving Vardy forward in the final quarter was a brilliant tactic.
They could not cover the three tall forwards.

Still can't believe they lost that game. I mean how do you lose when you're 31-2 up with all the momentum.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!
It's been a pattern of their last 9 weeks, they let teams back into the contest and let them have a period of domination. we just gave them a too bigger head start. If we only gave them a 35 pt head start i reckon we over run them, 53 was just too much to peg back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back