Always gotta laugh at the name grinspoon
How many parents actually know wtf the band are promoting with that name lol

TwiggleyFanClub

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Lionel Richie did a pretty good job too. Killers, Bryan and Lionel are the only 3 in the past 20 years that could say they put in a good effort. But definitely the Killers were by far the best - probably ever. And choosing a Midnight Oil song was genius.
And after the Grand Final Sprint, you could have the Grand Final Snort, where Big Mummy, Nadia and Brandon Flowers race to hoover up the lane markings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blackhawk42

Premiership Player
Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
I think they are saving these boys for when the grand final moves to night time.

BigVic

Club Legend
Sep 7, 2009
Bull Creek WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, Barca, Houston Rockets
Waltzing Matilda making a huge comeback after a 15 year hiatus. John Williamson to perform our classic unofficial anthem.

wally funk

Premiership Player
Mar 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
People have very short memories. The Living End did it three or four years ago. Tim Rogers (You Am I) and Paul Kelly both did it about six years ago (and if I recall, 7 barely even showed any). Surely too soon for any of those acts to do it again.

They would be unlikely to be able to afford Fleetwood Mac, but maybe Neil Finn could do one by himself since he'll be around.

cedric

Rookie
Oct 2, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Shannon Noll was unavailable so word is they’ve booked a Shannon Noll tribute act. Should still hit the mark and at a fraction of the cost.

Top Bottom