Rumour Grand Final entertainment 2019

TwiggleyFanClub

Premiership Player
Oct 10, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Lionel Richie did a pretty good job too. Killers, Bryan and Lionel are the only 3 in the past 20 years that could say they put in a good effort. But definitely the Killers were by far the best - probably ever. And choosing a Midnight Oil song was genius.

And after the Grand Final Sprint, you could have the Grand Final Snort, where Big Mummy, Nadia and Brandon Flowers race to hoover up the lane markings.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
"Tones and I" according to the 7news.
DD4CA76E-D00C-4C9C-B2A3-5821009CAFD4.gif

Sauras

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Waltzing Matilda making a huge comeback after a 15 year hiatus. John Williamson to perform our classic unofficial anthem.
The footy people want this!

So yeh you can bet it wont be happening.

Mar 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
People have very short memories. The Living End did it three or four years ago. Tim Rogers (You Am I) and Paul Kelly both did it about six years ago (and if I recall, 7 barely even showed any). Surely too soon for any of those acts to do it again.

They would be unlikely to be able to afford Fleetwood Mac, but maybe Neil Finn could do one by himself since he'll be around.

cedric

Debutant
Oct 2, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Shannon Noll was unavailable so word is they’ve booked a Shannon Noll tribute act. Should still hit the mark and at a fraction of the cost.

Back