Rumour Grand Final entertainment 2019

Mar 19, 2004
Why do you care?
The after match "party" is going to be a pretty morbid affair

I wonder if John Williamson is going to pull the same trick as he did for the Cats/Dons Country game

"Please rise from your seats as I sing Waltzing Matilda" ... in which about half did and the other half looked at each other in bewildement

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Paul Kelly, John Williamson, Mike Brady... yawn! And the others I don't know. So if the Tigers win it all I'm heading straight to the party on Punt Rd.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s done on a reverse bidding system.
Gil lowers his offer with each new contact to see who will do it for the cheapest, until we reach “Tones and I” for $22.50.

Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Puke

Kelly's appearance will be his second at a grand final following 2012, when he shared the stage with You Am I frontman and fellow footy fan Tim Rogers.
Younger fans will be catered to with support from dance-pop performer Tones and I – aka Toni Watson – and Dean Lewis, the Sydney singer-songwriter whose break-up anthem Be Alright spent five weeks atop the ARIA chart last year. Lewis will also perform at the free Premiership Party following the game.
Advertisement

teknodeejay

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Arsenal
Sounds like after giving all their money to Coniglio the AFL could only afford acts who last appeared minimum half a decade ago.

How drab is that lineup. Even the Espy would pull a better billing on a Monday night.

Sounds like after giving all their money to Coniglio the AFL could only afford acts who last appeared minimum half a decade ago.

How drab is that lineup. Even the Espy would pull a better billing on a Monday night.

Its sad how true this comment is....

We have moved on from booking has-beens to never-have-beens... Cant necessarily say we have regressed, but we definitely havent moved forward either.

Back