Rumour Grand Final entertainment 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Well there's some good news. I seriously thought he'd died about 10 years ago.

Kris toured here a couple of years ago and did solo shows.
This time around he has a full band - Merle Haggards old band actually - gonna be great

I reckon Paul Kelly is great and hopefully will pull out a few classic songs but it does seem a case of, we couldn't think of anyone else to play, let's get him.

Last time I heard Mike Brady was last year from my front lawn as I was gardening - I could hear him from the Preston Oval. So you pretty much could get the same bang for your buck by going to the NFNL finals and see him do Up There Cazaly at a fraction of the price. And drink beer from cans.

That's assuming you're going to the Grand Final for the entertainment.

Kris toured here a couple of years ago and did solo shows.
This time around he has a full band - Merle Haggards old band actually - gonna be great
That show was amazing, just him and his daughter. Less than a fortnight until his show now, Imma gonna stalk him when he's here to try to share a spliff with the great man. I could probably die happy then.

That show was amazing, just him and his daughter. Less than a fortnight until his show now, Imma gonna stalk him when he's here to try to share a spliff with the great man. I could probably die happy then.

Was a good one for sure.

:D love the plan, giving the man a chance to enjoy some Aussie homegrown haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is Aussie rock royalty mate, you obviously don’t know much about music!

He is like an Aussie film, depressingly boring, sings about all that is s**t in life and not even a beat to listen to. I always love a comment like 'you obviously don't know much.' I know what I like and I do not like Paul Kelly. What next John Farnham?

He is like an Aussie film, depressingly boring, sings about all that is s**t in life and not even a beat to listen to. I always love a comment like 'you obviously don't know much.' I know what I like and I do not like Paul Kelly. What next John Farnham?

It was the disrespectful way you spoke of him. Not everyone shares your opinion, many of us know that your assessment ("depressingly boring") is just shallow and wrong. And "all songs must have a beat to listen to" (?? what, as opposed to one to look at?) for it to pass the Linda L test? Um, OK.

Would be interesting for you to post a list of your favourites. It would be torn to shreds by people here, because taste in music is even more diverse than football team allegiances.

It was the disrespectful way you spoke of him. Not everyone shares your opinion, many of us know that your assessment ("depressingly boring") is just shallow and wrong. And "all songs must have a beat to listen to" (?? what, as opposed to one to look at?) for it to pass the Linda L test? Um, OK.

Would be interesting for you to post a list of your favourites. It would be torn to shreds by people here, because taste in music is even more diverse than football team allegiances.

You need to harden up princess. I really could not give a s**t what people thought of my musical taste. I have posted it in this thread.

You enjoy Paul Kelly, I am sure he will please those who like folk music. Here is an idea, maybe you can get Kelly to head line a concert at Arden St, no doubt it will go as well as the last one.

You need to harden up princess. I really could not give a s**t what people thought of my musical taste. I have posted it in this thread.

You enjoy Paul Kelly, I am sure he will please those who like folk music. Here is an idea, maybe you can get Kelly to head line a concert at Arden St, no doubt it will go as well as the last one.

Wow, a real internet tough guy.

I'm so scared that I'm now going to listen to folk music. In Arden St.

You f'wit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back