Grand Final Footy Show Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Get rid of the player revue, they only decided to do it after the NRL footy show had been doing it for years.

If you are going to criticise something, at least get your facts right. First AFL Footy Show revue was 1996, first NRL one was in 2011.

Sure, it has its moments, but I thought last night was pretty good. So much negativity on here.

Oh really ??

I've been living in Sydney since 1995 and the NRL show has always had a player revue during this time.

How about you get your ******* facts right !!

Has it? I always thought the NRL got the idea off the AFL. I can remember them sometimes singing in the grand final footy show (Paul Harrogan with Mark Holden etc.) but it wasn't really a revue. There were a few years where they held the grand final show in their normal studio which would have made it hard to have a revue I would have thought.

Happy to be proven wrong though.

Last edited:
The majority of people on BF are such nasty people.

Whenever there is an opportunity to express negativity, they will be on it immediately because it is sheep-like thing to do.

If people like TFS (or any other show), let them enjoy it.

Is the life of a standard BF user so miserable, that they need to insult viewers by calling them brain-damaged, juvenile, etc... to make themselves feel important?

Whenever there is an opportunity to express negativity, they will be on it immediately because it is sheep-like thing to do.

Is the life of a standard BF user so miserable, that they need to insult viewers by calling them brain-damaged, juvenile, etc... to make themselves feel important?
Why did you join big footy then

Oh really ??

I've been living in Sydney since 1995 and the NRL show has always had a player revue during this time.

How about you get your ******* facts right !!
As have I and I am happy to be proven wrong, but;

a) the karaoke they did occasionally was not a revue- the players weren't involved until a couple of seasons ago.
b) it wasn't every year.

queens-speech-queen-swears.gif

;)

"Grrrr people are bagging a TV show I like! :("

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love watching a bunch of misogynst old campaigners on TV,and aborigine people dressed up like Micheal Jackson and his brothers, Some insightful football commentary, good songs, mark jamar, no dick dal sento talking about his lack of dick, fart sound effects, camcorder footage of a dude running into a goal post... jeez some of you guys are hard to please. what else do you need, it had everything imo.

Last edited:
Why does this show get so much criticism?
It's because latte-drinking hipster shitheads only pretend to appreciate real art; the truth is they're too stupid to understand this level of comedic excellence.

It's because latte-drinking hipster shitheads only pretend to appreciate real art; the truth is they're too stupid to understand this level of comedic excellence.
Latte? Are you a housewife in the suburbs? Ristretto with single origin, fair trade beans thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back