Ap8RUyICIAAWGV5.jpg

2002, sublimated:
Ap8Rnw9CAAABCNY.jpg

2003, ironed on:
Ap8RusmCMAAUhSG.jpg

2011, sublimated:
Bj71fUwCAAEDQwU.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With last night's result does that mean that BLK will producing their first GF jumper?
Technically they've done a season or two of umpire's GF uniforms :p

Either GWS or WB, and possibly Adelaide. Could be a full-BLK game.

I just worked on this idea for the Grand Final logo. What the AFL seems to want is the AFL logo to be the same size on the jumpers, with the additional parts of the Grand Final logo to fit around that. So with those ideas in mind I created this.

HNvFDq7.jpg

Bring back the 2002 GF logo

Here is one I did earlier.

C96YfbI.jpg

I just worked on this idea for the Grand Final logo. What the AFL seems to want is the AFL logo to be the same size on the jumpers, with the additional parts of the Grand Final logo to fit around that. So with those ideas in mind I created this.

HNvFDq7.jpg

C96YfbI.jpg
That first one without the blue around the AFL logo could look really cool!
Are you able to do a photoshop mock up with it on a actual jumper?
I would but cannot photoshop.... yet

Technically they've done a season or two of umpire's GF uniforms :p

Either GWS or WB, and possibly Adelaide. Could be a full-BLK game.

It will be easy to look back on which one was their first.

It's the one with the faded jumpers

HNvFDq7.jpg

Keep in mind though that the sponsor (ie Toyota currently) doesn't appear on the jumper patch.

C96YfbI.jpg

Funny you should post that. I had a very similar idea which I recently mocked up. I always liked the 2001-02 Premiership logo, and wondered if it could be adapted to suit Toyota. My theory was that it would work well with the current rendering of Toyota's logo (silver logo with red writing), which the current logo doesn't allow for. This is what I came up with, comparing it to the 2001 version. Wasn't quite as good as I had hoped, but anyway...

2001 and 2017.png

I might actually take this opportunity to say that I've been playing around with all of the Grand Final logos recently for a little project I hope to reveal soon. Stay tuned!

Keep in mind though that the sponsor (ie Toyota currently) doesn't appear on the jumper patch.

Funny you should post that. I had a very similar idea which I recently mocked up. I always liked the 2001-02 Premiership logo, and wondered if it could be adapted to suit Toyota. My theory was that it would work well with the current rendering of Toyota's logo (silver logo with red writing), which the current logo doesn't allow for. This is what I came up with, comparing it to the 2001 version. Wasn't quite as good as I had hoped, but anyway...

View attachment 289738

I might actually take this opportunity to say that I've been playing around with all of the Grand Final logos recently for a little project I hope to reveal soon. Stay tuned!
would be kind of funny to see the crows with two toyota logo's on the front of the jumper.

Had another try with the logo and here is what was made.

yZ5GFDr.jpg

I created the logo with three different styles of wording, one for the Grand Final, one for the final series and one for the premiership season.
I also created the logo so it could be updated a bit each season with a change of colour or a modification of the logo.
I also put the logo on Luke Hodge's jumper.

Had another try with the logo and here is what was made.

yZ5GFDr.jpg

I created the logo with three different styles of wording, one for the Grand Final, one for the final series and one for the premiership season.
I also created the logo so it could be updated a bit each season with a change of colour or a modification of the logo.
I also put the logo on Luke Hodge's jumper.
Any ideas on how you'd intergrate a Toyota logo into that, both for the logo on the edge of the centre square and also the "portrait" version you sometimes see, eg
AFL_Logo_2009_Premiership_season.jpg
?

Any ideas on how you'd intergrate a Toyota logo into that, both for the logo on the edge of the centre square and also the "portrait" version you sometimes see, eg
AFL_Logo_2009_Premiership_season.jpg
?

The Toyota logo would be in the same ribbon as the year is, as it was on my previous post.

HNvFDq7.jpg

Oooohhhhh!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back