Discussion Grand Final Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anybody have any idea what was written on the Umpires's shirts under the Grand Final logo?
Interestingly they used a different logo to the players; previously it's been the same - though I think this year the AFL logo on the Umpires' shirts was smaller than previously.
But, my original question (because I kind of got sidetracked), what was written under the logo on the Umpires' shirts?

Does anybody have any idea what was written on the Umpires's shirts under the Grand Final logo?
Interestingly they used a different logo to the players; previously it's been the same - though I think this year the AFL logo on the Umpires' shirts was smaller than previously.
But, my original question (because I kind of got sidetracked), what was written under the logo on the Umpires' shirts?
"Me time".

That
Looks
Shit
Also, the one on the guernseys is the same as the "tall" version of the actual GF logo (one the press conference boards etc, as opposed to on the field) just without the Toyota logo. Ties it all together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current one is the best. Been used since 2004 and should continue to be used. Maybe in the next 4-5 years, maybe change it if need be. But its still class

It will be used until Toyota give notice I reckon, then a new logo will be designed to work in with the new sponsors logo:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back