Prediction GRAND FINAL PREDICTIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows by 22

Norm Smith: Rory Sloane

Highlight: Tex wheels around and dobs a big goal from 60 metres. You just know it's coming.

Edit - more thoughts
Very good point from Haydo regarding Big Sauce, but I think Sloaney's still the safer bet. Whether Sloane gets the Normie or not, beast mode will be activated. I'd LOVE to see a captain's Normie from Tex and I know this game means more to him than it would for most AFL players. But I believe Tex's absolutely selfless leadership will see him overlooked by the Norm Smith judges, who tend to focus on flashy and spectacular acts.

I was tempted to put down Charlie for Norm Smith since speedy mids often win, but once again, Sloane is the safer option. A David Mackay Norm Smith would be perhaps one of the funniest and greatest moments of my footy-following life.

Dusty's not getting a Norm Smith since I think that rib niggle will hamper him a bit. Also, he will be on the losing side ;)

I can see us losing if Richmond play absolute blinders, get a gee up from Bulldogs-esque emotion and we lower our colours. At the other extreme, I can see us winning by 10 goals if we get a run on and they give up (as often happens late in grand finals).

Last edited:
Adelaide by 40 (120 - 80)

NS - Jacobs. Will towel up their ruck. HO to advantage. Marks around ground and crucial contested marks inside 50

Highlight.... Crows win!

I watched the Friday & Saturday matches very closely so I could asses the two finalists better,.....NO CONTEST...there is not a vestige of comparison in the quality of the players,RICHMOND will be annihilated and will be wondering what hit them on Saturday. Richmond are just a good side,nothing more but I feel sorry for them because of how they will be feeling long before the match ends.....my prediction.
CROWS BY 15 GOALS.

PS all this bunkum about Cotchin's tackle, THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.it was as good a tackle as you could wish to see in our great "MANS" game.please don't alter any of our rules otherwise it will end up a "girlies"game like soccer has.
I like your post but 15 goals is a massive stretch. I think Crows will/hope have too much class and precision with their kicking but this one won't be easy for Crows. The Tigers are a different beast this year and they'll be up for the fight. Their biggest improvement this year has been their pressure. I'm confident though Crows can match them in that department and kick a few more the other way, anyway we'll have to wait and see.

Crows by 3 points

Brad Crouch wins the Norm Smith

Highlight is a match saving tackle by Jake Kelly on the Tigers last chance to get the winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make all predictions here. Closest to the pin wins a crows car:
1) Crows;
2) 27 points
3) Brad Crouch
4) Andy Ottoman to kick 4-0

Wow , have the Crows by 27 , have Brad Crouch for the Norm .... Have Lynch and Otten to kick 6 between them .

Adelaide by 67
M. Crouch for the Norm Smith
Jake Kelly to kick a ripping goal on the run from outside 50
That would be f..king sweet ! he or Luke Brown and we know he does not miss from inside 50 .

Crows
45 points
Jacobs
Mick Molloy to streak in the 3rd quarter when Adelaide 60 points up to try and swing momentum back the other way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back