AFL Autopsy Grand Final: Richmond vs Geelong, Gabba, Saturday 24/10/2020, 7:30 AEDT

Winner and Normie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve read about 6 or 7 team board GF Game day threads today and yours is the only one that even mentions the umpiring. It mentions it a lot.

Maybe a bit of an indication of where you’re at. It’s always someone else’s fault.
Here's an indication of where you're at.

naraku

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
A.C. Milan
Agree with that. I guess they're in an awkward spot where they've sold perennial contention to the names they've brought in but probably should be looking to play more young blokes. Be hard to sell a mini rebuild to Dangerfield at this a stage of his career.

I think they need an extra runner and a midfielder similar to Parish. Funny thing is they had/have both in Narkle and Constable but don't use them.
Getting Cameron is good for them obviously, but they could do worse than look at someone like Ronke.

RichLeMonde

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2019
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Celtics
Tigers to win and two of them get reported with the after-game story including discussion of yellow and red cards. I really get the feeling a Tiger is going to do something horrible.
Wow do you do Tarot readings too? Don't be scared, the Tigers really aren't that threatening.

Back