Review Grand Final: Richmond vs Greater Western Sydney, MCG, Saturday 28/09/19, 2:30 PM AEST

Winner and Norm Smith?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Whilst this thread is having it's moments of "he x was robbed of the normal smith" moments. Which always happens.

Go check out the dingley comparable thread. Man those guys are almost all deluded.

Keen

Blood Bomber

Team Captain
May 19, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Legit question because I do not know....what happens if someone from Tigers tests positive to Rec drugs tonight?
Dunno what the AFL deal with Asada is but if you're an amateur athlete in an Olympic or any International games sport you test positive and you suffer the consequences of a positive result. There's no celebration green card.

BomberAce7

Club Legend
May 21, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea, Juventus, NE Patriots
Should of picked Hardwick all those years ago.

No Knights, no drug saga, prob would of kept Houli.

Agree. I was thinking this today while watching the game. I can confidently say we would have won 2 or more premierships if Hardwick was selected as our new coach after Sheedy.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Scary thing is these two sides made the gf with a fair bit of quality out.

Really gives us a reality check of our list. We need a few to bob up from nowhere
Richmond minus rance only really. Their list has been healthy for the past couple of months as well. Gws on the other hand have been banged up season long and it was a fair bloody effort by them to make the GF.

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Richmond minus rance only really. Their list has been healthy for the past couple of months as well. Gws on the other hand have been banged up season long and it was a fair bloody effort by them to make the GF.
Rance makes no difference when every ball i50 is a hack kick by the opposition

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Disappointing GF really; looked like a solid one in Q1 until that soft free to Reiwoldt on the siren.

Q2 the umpires really went to work with some very soft decisions Richmond’s way at tight moments and nothing falling for GWS when it was there.

GWS just lacked the physicality they’ve shown the last few weeks and guys like Cameron, Kelly and Greene didn’t have much impact on the game.

Really is embarrassing how far we are away from Richmond

What a piss poor grand final.

Really found it hard to give two shits throughout the entire game, and I felt nothing towards the end when they were all celebrating.
Bizarre.

Back